• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

I'd prefer san Francisco wins. But it really doesn't matter to me.

SF 35
Kc 14

Would love to see Purdy throw 4 TD and Mahommes throw 2 pick sixes.
All the media Blowhards heads would explode.

Detroit exposed the soft under belly of SF's defense. Not clear that KC can replicate the rushing attack. They clearly have an advantage throwing the ball with Mahomes. I think this comes down to broken plays. Can they keep Purdy from scrambling and making circus plays? Can't even believe I wrote that but thats what won them the game v Detroit.

Turnovers are always critical as well. Moody has been hit and miss kicking.

I like KC to win and really want the noise of all these 49er fans to go away.

May the best team win

Edit - adding a score. KC 38 - SF 33

Every week I bet on a few extreme long shots. I consider these lottery tickets.
So far I have

MVP
Chiefs DT Chris Jones +11,000
chiefs CB Trent McDuffie +60,000
49ers S Ji”Ayir Brown +70,000

Over under is 39.5?!?
No, it's 47.5. I moved the line 8 points for the Chiefs as well, and I think Mahomes' straight over/under is 262 passing yards. That's why my odds are -131 on this parlay.

The winner gets to have the LS10 painted in the color of their choice and can drive it for a month . All at DIC's expense.

The winner gets to have the LS10 painted in the color of their choice and can drive it for a month . All at DIC's expense.

Are you sniffiN your model doll house glue again ?

Salute the nation

I did the same. Nothing like that black smoke. Throw in firecrackers and a BB gun
iu

SF 35
Kc 14

Would love to see Purdy throw 4 TD and Mahommes throw 2 pick sixes.
All the media Blowhards heads would explode.

I'm really slanting toward wanting this to happen. Just because of the contempt brought on by the jealousy of Purdy.

Same **** with TJ. I'm shocked they haven't talked **** about Christian yet. Though I will admit, I have watched zero TV and could give two ***** about any of the hoopla surrounding this way over priced **** You To The Fans Superbowl.

Every week I bet on a few extreme long shots. I consider these lottery tickets.
So far I have

MVP
Chiefs DT Chris Jones +11,000
chiefs CB Trent McDuffie +60,000
49ers S Ji”Ayir Brown +70,000
I like the Chris Jones at +11,000. Watching him in the AFC champs was a reminder of how valuable a top tier DT can be.
Winning is very possible with a sack fumble or 2. Good luck!

I nailed the winner and only missed the points by 1 (had KC, 27-24). Not the outcome i wanted but the one I predicted. For all of the gloss Shanahan gets, his offense can flat out stall to sh-- sometimes and Purdy has no one to throw to, everyone is covered. KC's D was a little underrated headed into this game, really solid DBs. KC can easily win 3-4 more Lombardis. Pgh is going to have to beat them with a Pickett at QB? Good F--ing luck there.