• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Supreme court rules Trump cannot be taken off ballots

I would say they know they just don't care.

They don't care. They'll do whatever and see if it sticks. What's the recourse? Nothing. It's not like they'll be removed from office and jailed for it.

Just like they're doing with Trump. The guy has had almost 8 years of bs from these people.

Other countries see the political persecution and call it out. Even an idiot can see it.

Again they just don't care. Who will arrest them? Nobody.

Agreed---but the WTF part of all this is that there are obviously judges on some of the states Supreme Courts , that dont know constitutional laws!?!

Just amazing...and really concerning at the same time.
They knew the law and Constitution. They were virtue signalling to their mob.

Oh, and as to the ruling - good God, every sentient being knows that the 14th amendment is a LIMIT on state power, not a GRANT of power to the states to set election rules for Federal elections.
Not everyone, there are now even calls for the Supreme Court to be nullified, and re-populated by Biden appointments.

Not everyone, there are now even calls for the Supreme Court to be nullified, and re-populated by Biden appointments.
I was gonna say that the consequences of such a move would be grave, but they wouldn't. Internet traffic would soar, but that's about it.

Mail-in voting.

For all the bluster and rhetoric, I haven't seen the Republicans come up with an answer to mass mail in voter fraud, or election machine rigging.

If anyone "official" even hints at voter fraud at the last election he or she is STAMPEDED by the media and the "machine" that it was "all disproven".

Bullshit. I'd say the majority of the country FULLY believes massive fraud carried the election. It's just that too many of those people either don't care, or actively support it when their candidate wins.

But to my earlier point, they haven't done a single ******* thing to prevent it from happening again. If Moose gets on the ballot, we could see mail-in ballot numbers that exceed the population of the country, and they'll say "Nuthin' to see here."

Mail-in voting.

For all the bluster and rhetoric, I haven't seen the Republicans come up with an answer to mass mail in voter fraud, or election machine rigging.

If anyone "official" even hints at voter fraud at the last election he or she is STAMPEDED by the media and the "machine" that it was "all disproven".

Bullshit. I'd say the majority of the country FULLY believes massive fraud carried the election. It's just that too many of those people either don't care, or actively support it when their candidate wins.

But to my earlier point, they haven't done a single ******* thing to prevent it from happening again. If Moose gets on the ballot, we could see mail-in ballot numbers that exceed the population of the country, and they'll say "Nuthin' to see here."
And she would be the first to occupy the White House with no political, business or military experience.
The only thing she that would bring is her skin pigmentation and gender, which of course, would be the ultimate accomplishment.

Oh, I forgot, I'm pretty sure she said that she's proud of America now.

And she would be the first to occupy the White House with no political, business or military experience.
The only thing she that would bring is her skin pigmentation and gender, which of course, would be the ultimate accomplishment.

Oh, I forgot, I'm pretty sure she said that she's proud of America now.

She would bring her ******* Marxist husband.

they haven't done a single ******* thing to prevent it from happening again
They were never going to. Sure, they get all indignant in front of the cameras and they hold hearings, but nothing ever happens. I don't know how many times Republicans have to let people down before people figure it out. They're not better than the alternative and they're not on your side. They live and work in the same cesspool with the same goal of self-enrichment on the backs of American tax payers.

Last edited:
yeah, these ******* created a need for one with their legalese bullshit.

Our society has a mountain of laws,rules and regulations. It's crazy if you think about it on the local,state and federal level, just how many ******* rules,regulations and laws we have.

We have way, way, way,way too many. And they keep adding more.

That's not freedom. And nothing is applied evenly upon all.

One needs to only look at politicians to see that.