• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Syria Chemical Attack

I changed my mind from my original post. I never thought further than how the media would beat on Trump over military action. This strike was loud and concise message about chemical weapons. Using force in this fashion was a / the good move.

I think we can make a statement regarding chemical weapons without becoming embroiled in a drag out conflict.

But wait a minute!!

This new US government is way, way different than the last US government. Trump will not carry out that Obama policy.

Remember the last US regime shift??? The previous new US President won the Nobel Peace Prize and then closed Gitmo, left Afghanistan and got out of Iraq, and caused peace throughout the Arab world.

It was nothing like that warmongering ******* Boooosshhhh before him. Completely different foreign policy, troop deployments, etc.

Very, very different.

Like this new super- tough US President will again make it way, way different.

Like each successive US President has done going all the way back to Charlie Wilson's War.

You could look it up.

Another one and done. It was a show for the Chinese guest.

More of the same......

SCOTT ADAMS: SYRIA GAS ATTACK A FALSE FLAG

I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack, he says
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - APRIL 6, 2017

Adams pointed out that Syrian President Assad, who’s finally regaining territory from ISIS after six years of bloodshed, has absolutely nothing to gain from launching a gas attack which his political enemies in Saudi Arabia and the West could use to justify his overthrow and execution.

“Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump,” he added. “Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.”

https://www.infowars.com/scott-adams-syria-gas-attack-a-false-flag/

Share this with your Democrat friends on Facebook.
Hildebeast on Wednesday, the day before we hit the Syrian airbase:

IMO let them kill each other all damn day. Stay out

He was slaughter 1,000s of people for how many years with no action against him because the UN and the previous president were a bunch of *******. Could they have ended it and saved countless lives...maybe maybe not. Could action by us to say enough is enough so anything...maybe maybe not. But one is for sure, instead of putting up a failed line it shows some (some) action. We hate him because he won't let people in, and then bash him for trying to protect their land against the one slaughtering him. No win for him.

Is this more of the same of the IMC, maybe, maybe not. Would everything be better if muslims would "grow the **** up" and not killing each other over some ******* book. Stop giving people a reason to step into your land. Maybe be one people and realize the wealth and prosperity you could have from what your land has. No, your not my clan so **** you must die.

**** the ME and **** Islam. There will always be wars (see Star Wars, Star Trek, and the animal kingdom) it is built into DNA to control. I'm glad we carry a big stick.

Damn beer day. Lol.

Share this with your Democrat friends on Facebook.
Hildebeast on Wednesday, the day before we hit the Syrian airbase:

Impossible. Shell change him mind after what trump did was wrong.

Syrian survivor to Trump: Thank you

Kassem Eid, who survived a 2013 chemical gas attack in Syria, expresses his gratitude to President Trump for his missile strike of a Syrian airbase.

He shut that ***** down!

**** you CNN!

He smacked libs and Hillary and Obama in the face too!!!

How many muslims or black folk thanked BO? Seriously I wanna know

Dont let the lib media know hillary would bomb them too. That would make trump look good. Cant do that.

How many muslims or black folk thanked BO? Seriously I wanna know

I think only that loud woman who got a 'Boma PHONE. And all of the terrorists that he set free from Gitmo so they can attack us again.

Last edited: