• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Take the Candidate Quiz

I took the test again. I'm waffling on some of the immigration issues. Need to read up more on that because it's such a clusterfuck of federal and state rules right now. I'm not even sure what the law currently is so how can I have an opinion on how to fix it?

It's pretty simple. Currently you are not allowed to sneak over the border without papers and work without a green card or work permit.

All conservatives hang out in the government forum. It's like FOX News around here.

There's a reason for this. All the libs that venture in here don't stick around for one of the following reasons.

1. They get schooled and don't like it, see the error of their beliefs and leave to avoid further embarrassment preferring to go away telling themselves that they're still correct.

B. They get schooled repeatedly and don't like it, see the error of their beliefs and leave to avoid further embarrassment preferring to go away telling themselves that they're still correct.

3. They get schooled repeatedly and don't like it but still pop in once in awhile to post something they see as enlightening and which disproves conservatism, have that post torn asunder with logic and fact, see the error of their beliefs and leave to avoid further embarrassment preferring to go away telling themselves that they're still correct until the next attempt.

It's funny really.