• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teacher Fired for Not Meowing at a Boy Who Identifies as a Cat

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Please tell me this is really a Babylon Bee piece.

:confused:

They should make the boy **** in a litter box in the classroom.

Absolutely right. You want to identify as one, do exactly what it does for a few hours and then see where you stand.

Absolutely right. You want to identify as one, do exactly what it does for a few hours and then see where you stand.

Bring a golden retriever to class. While the rest of the students get to pet the dog, tell the idiot kid he has to run outside and climb a tree.

Holly ****! Is this the way out of teachers getting fired for ******* the kids! They identify as 15! My lord. Let’s do this courts.

**** an A

So how old was this cat-boy?

I've said it many times. Here I go again -

GET YOUR.KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

No ******* way this is true, but a part of me hopes it is just so these whacked out lefties just might see how ridiculous thier bullshit is.

Well, there is in fact bonafide proven a doctoral student who identifies as a hippopotamus.

So, why not a cat?

I'm identifying as a lesbian starting tomorrow. Only the lipstick variety shall apply.

What kind of crazy, heartless lunatic doesn't meow at Cat-boy?

She likely has long nails so she should've played his crazy little game and got in his face and started scratching the **** out of him. Seriously, like what a grumpy cat can do to a scratching post. She's just identifying as a cat too.

Fair game. Baffles me that they'll torture kids with masks and vaccine mandates but act like you're hurting their feelings if you don't identify them as a ******* feline.

While it's ridiculous that she should have to "meow" to him, she should not have made the litter-box comment or "barked" at him as he left. That's where she made her mistake. She would not have been fired had she simply refused to "meow".

Now, I'm not saying it's not stupid that she got fired. When I was teaching I said some things that could have gotten me canned and that was almost 25 years ago. I didn't get fired then and she shouldn't have been released either, but let's also keep in mind she was a sub. It's not like a salaried, tenured person got fired here. A sub was told "not to come back". Little bit different.

What she could have/should have said is that cats aren't allowed in school and that he'd need to leave. Watch the office figure out how to deal with THAT. (They want butts in seats, it's how they get their money. But if he's a ******* CAT, he can't very well be in school, can he?) If they require him to be in school, technically they aren't respecting his identity. THEY'RE the ones who are bigoted and insincere.

While it's ridiculous that she should have to "meow" to him, she should not have made the litter-box comment or "barked" at him as he left. That's where she made her mistake. She would not have been fired had she simply refused to "meow".

Now, I'm not saying it's not stupid that she got fired. When I was teaching I said some things that could have gotten me canned and that was almost 25 years ago. I didn't get fired then and she shouldn't have been released either, but let's also keep in mind she was a sub. It's not like a salaried, tenured person got fired here. A sub was told "not to come back". Little bit different.

What she could have/should have said is that cats aren't allowed in school and that he'd need to leave. Watch the office figure out how to deal with THAT. (They want butts in seats, it's how they get their money. But if he's a ******* CAT, he can't very well be in school, can he?) If they require him to be in school, technically they aren't respecting his identity. THEY'RE the ones who are bigoted and insincere.
It's a boy. A kid. No more a cat than a sheet of aluminum foil. The kid, the parents, the school, all need to be slapped.

I think it's completely ridiculous. He's acting like a little coddled brat who thinks he can get away with anything with all these new 'identifications' and pronouns bullshit - and I'm glad she clapped back at him with the comment then barked as he moped out of the classroom not getting his way. This world is turning more insane by the day and while I understand there are protocols, she absolutely did the right thing from a common sense standpoint IMO. Craziness like that needs a some damn push-back already.

Oh, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the kid was just being an ******* and no more "identifies" as a cat than you or I. This smells a LOT like an ******* trying to **** with a substitute.

I hear what you're saying Wig. And you being a former teacher - I'm sure you're right that she could've done it differently (and is a Sub) - it's just become a crazy world we live in these days and Montana is looking more and more attractive. You in more rural Montana or in a city?

BTW I know this is way outta left field but recently learned the opening shot from the movie the Shining was from Glacier National Park at Saint Mary Lake. Gorgeous.