• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teacher Fired for Not Meowing at a Boy Who Identifies as a Cat

Montana is looking more and more attractive. You in more rural Montana or in a city?
I am in the smallest of Montana's "Cities", Butte. Or, as we like to call it, Butte America.

Montana has 6 "cities". Billings, Missoula, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena and Butte. I use quotes because what qualifies for a city in Montana does not pass muster in most other states. Our largest, Billings is just under 110k. Butte is closer to 35k

Most of the state is comprised of these lovely small towns ranging anywhere from 2 or 3 thousand folks to 10 or 15 thousand. Nice neighborly areas for the most part. Lots of farming and ranching.

All around great place to VISIT! ;-)

I like how you highlighted visit (ya *******).

I'm in Southern Commiefornia but I found a little mountain town that I love. 3,800 people, about 5,500 elevation (about the same as you). Just all the taxes and commie BS of California.

Looking at some pics now, beautiful. Noticed you're higher elevation than all the other "cities" as well.

Reactions: wig
I like how you highlighted visit (ya *******).

I'm in Southern Commiefornia but I found a little mountain town that I love. 3,800 people, about 5,500 elevation (about the same as you). Just all the taxes and commie BS of California.
What town again?

I wou
next thing you know a pedifiles will Identify as children and get off scott free. WTF has happened to our country.

Nothing that filleting,scalping and crucifixion couldn't fix with the quickness.

There is no cruel and unreasonable punishment for those who do that to children.

Looking at some pics now, beautiful. Noticed you're higher elevation than all the other "cities" as well.
Mile High, Mile Deep. (Mining town.)

You know. All the "I identify as this..." **** gets very very real the moment somebody "identifies" in a way that makes the government say... "Hold on, bucko!" Go ahead. Try and "identify" as a 68 year old retiree who is ready to draw his full retirement benefits.

You want to see how seriously the government really takes you right to self-identify?