• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teacher fired for topless selfie sues school district for $3 million

Man, are you wound tight!

I'm as chill as they roll brah.

They were honest questions though. Assuming you're not taking the bait.

I'm as chill as they roll brah.

They were honest questions though. Assuming you're not taking the bait.

I think women should be able to go topless wherever it’s socially acceptable for men to do the same. I guess you’re more of a hijab type of guy?

I think women should be able to go topless wherever it’s socially acceptable for men to do the same. I guess you’re more of a hijab type of guy?

We agree on something.

If it's not apparent throughout my years of posts, I'm about true fair and balanced. If David Petraeus goes to jail, so should Hillary. If a white man is charged with a hate crime in the knockout game, so to should African Americans be charged in kind. If Obama can use a pen, Trump can use a pen. On and on. If a male teacher goes to prison for having sex with a minor student of his, so too should a female teacher that does the same. If the Governor of VA can retain his job after dressing in blackface, Megyn Kelly should have been able to keep hers for talking about blackface.

Likewise, I'm all for women being allowed to go topless, as men are allowed to.

What's fair is fair and rules should be applied equally to all regardless your sex, race or political affiliation, don't you agree?

Reactions: MTC
We agree on something.

If it's not apparent throughout my years of posts, I'm about true fair and balanced. If David Petraeus goes to jail, so should Hillary. If a white man is charged with a hate crime in the knockout game, so to should African Americans be charged in kind. If Obama can use a pen, Trump can use a pen. On and on. If a male teacher goes to prison for having sex with a minor student of his, so too should a female teacher that does the same. If the Governor of VA can retain his job after dressing in blackface, Megyn Kelly should have been able to keep hers for talking about blackface.

What's fair is fair and rules should be applied equally to all regardless your sex, race or political affiliation, don't you agree?

Take your equality bullshit out of here, you racist sexist.

We agree on something.

we wont be having all that
women can go topless if height/weight proportionate and under a certain age, as long as the hang downs do not go south of the navel, look like wet tube socks or have hairs projecting from the areolas.