• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Team Discipline----------- a good Najee Harris trait

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Najee is helping in team discipline in a good way. Article says his team discipline skills are under rated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...S&cvid=a793606d2f7c44349600c74af91a8719&ei=61

My question is------ where the coach is and why isn't he disciplining more? These penalties are a key to wining / losing and if not checked we could be devastated or worse yet...... a "little chest" birth of a player.

Salute the nation

But our coach says NH sucks at everything other than breathing

But our coach says NH sucks at everything other than breathing

From the interviews I’ve heard & some that I’ve read, he has seemed a decent young man. On his inaugural trip into town, he went to a homeless shelter and asked how he could help….. pretty up-standing in my eyes.

Salute the nation

From the interviews I’ve heard & some that I’ve read, he has seemed a decent young man. On his inaugural trip into town, he went to a homeless shelter and asked how he could help….. pretty up-standing in my eyes.

Salute the nation
Yep he was homeless with his mom at one time. I know he isn't what everyone desires, but he definitely gets points (from me) for what he went through and for giving back.

Najee is helping in team discipline in a good way. Article says his team discipline skills are under rated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...S&cvid=a793606d2f7c44349600c74af91a8719&ei=61

My question is------ where the coach is and why isn't he disciplining more? These penalties are a key to wining / losing and if not checked we could be devastated or worse yet...... a "little chest" birth of a player.

Salute the nation
I'm happy to see this out of Najee. (y) Nothing like a game-changing run or pass being penalized because of player stupidity. Rules are rules and some abide by them, and some don't. Thanks for the article.

"Head coach Mike Tomlin of the Pittsburgh Steelers has more of a player’s coach reputation. As a result, Tomlin’s squads aren’t regarded as the most disciplined in the league. Steelers running back Najee Harris, though, appears to be leading the charge to try and change that."

"After picking up a first down to essentially seal a victory against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 7, Harris kept a fiery right tackle Chukwuma Okorafor away from a situation that could have led to personal foul penalty."

With the amount Najee was jawing and getting in people's faces this past game, I thought for sure he was going to get a 15-yarder called on him. On the DJ penalty, I actually thought they threw the flag on Tomlin as he came on the field and was jawing or saying something to our former CB.

Seems like a good dude.
Can’t really judge him or KP8 until they get a better OC and OL coach.