• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted cruz

Meanwhile, as we rejoice at Cruz getting his *** whipped, Bernie won Indiana.....I am actually pulling for this guy. No, I don't want him as President, but it would be awesome for him to take down the anointed one.

. it would be awesome for him to take down the anointed one.

tCEVcRV.gif

KdQuS1E.jpg

Shocked as **** that Cruz did the right thing and dropped out. Kasich looks like a complete fool now if he stays in.

"We left it all on the field"

20090613_43861.jpg

What a whiney ***** he is. Now saying he might restart his campaign. For what? Dudes political career is over with these stunts. He'll never get elected to another office in his life.

What a whiney ***** he is. Now saying he might restart his campaign. For what? Dudes political career is over with these stunts. He'll never get elected to another office in his life.

It would be funny if he announced a new VP, like his Carly mistake never happened.

Man what a joke the republicans are turning themselves into. it is almost embarrassing to admit I am one. then again the dems have Bernie and the ***** so it is not like they can laugh.

Here we are. Candidates on both sides that embarass thier true blood constituents.