• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teens Commandeer BART Train In Violent Takeover Robbery Of Passengers

Spike

Reaction score
Liberal Utopia alert!

barttrain.jpg

Passengers on a Bay Area Rapid Transit train were robbed, and in some cases beaten, when dozens of juveniles stormed aboard the train and forced them to give up their property, police said. The incident happened at 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the Coliseum Station in Oakland aboard a Dublin/Pleasanton-bound train.

BART Police said witnesses reported 50 to 60 juveniles jumping the fare gates and going to the platform. After boarding the train they “committed multiple strongarm robberies of bags and cell phones,” according to a police report.

At least two people were hurt and were treated by paramedics for facial and head injuries. The teens all fled into the surrounding neighborhood near the Coliseum before any officers could arrive, police said.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...er-robbery-of-passengers-at-coliseum-station/

-----------------

Teens, juveniles = thugs

Were they all wearing Raiders gear?

BART officials are withholding all video footage of the event because the perpetrators appear to be minors.

uh-huh, riiiight

Which gang protects that territory around the Coliseum? I forget.

Last edited:
"Teens" is code for Kaepernick’s people.

How he supposed to get his money if he don't rob nobody?

BART stands for Bay Area Rapid Transit? This puzzles me... I was told that MARTA is the acronym for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.

Reactions: MTC
I just read that back to myself in the voice of one "Sweet Brown".

Ain%27t_nobody_got_time_for_that_screengrab.jpg

Some kid's mother actually said that when he got shot robbing someone's house.

I'm sure that it was just one of those harmless flash mobs though. Fake news and all that.

BART officials are withholding all video footage of the event because the perpetrators appear to be minors.

Jee-zus.

"We have video showing the ******* criminals, but cannot show the video as it might reveal the criminal's identity."

9cdd3799dcc8596215b88a5827fe42d4.gif

Jee-zus.

"We have video showing the ******* criminals, but cannot show the video as it might reveal the criminal's identity."

9cdd3799dcc8596215b88a5827fe42d4.gif

Had the perps been white, that video would have been express delivered to PMSNBC haste-pronto and the video would have been aired with every pundit there decrying Trump's America and the racism and violence he's begotten on this wonderful nation.

But since it's hispanic and African American teens, well...we must protect those precious souls.

giphy.gif

If the "teens" and their parents don't like their photos in the media, too ******* bad. Next time don't rob trains.

If the "teens" and their parents don't like their photos in the media, too ******* bad. Next time don't rob trains.

This ^^

"Oh, we can't show the videos because the criminals appear to be young."

Yeah, I bet that mattered a ****-ton to the people just trying to go home after work, and who wound up getting assaulted, robbed, lost their credit cards, and phones, and personal effects.

Yep, young people did it so no harm to these citizens. Nope, none at all.

This ^^

"Oh, we can't show the videos because the criminals appear to be young."

Yeah, I bet that mattered a ****-ton to the people just trying to go home after work, and who wound up getting assaulted, robbed, lost their credit cards, and phones, and personal effects.

Yep, young people did it so no harm to these citizens. Nope, none at all.

It had nothing to do with their age and everything to do with their race. It happens all the time, not as often as it was but still enough to be alarming. This little burgh down here even got their own "teen" episode recently but it was all over the social media before they could put a lid on the thuggery of the "teen girls".

Shocking moment 60 teenage girls start a huge brawl in a Florida mall: Five are arrested after the youngsters spat and punched each other in front of horrified onlookers

The video was viewed more than 500,000 times before it was removed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-girls-brawl-Florida-mall.html#ixzz4fIFCLPCc

If ya axe me, it's a lack of proper upbringing. That coupled with a lack of respect for authority. They know they can get away with anything they do and nobody will hold them accountable.