• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ten things I like about Trump.

Trump has massive negative favorability numbers. Keep hoping he's the candidate, and congratulations to President Hillary.

Trump has massive negative favorability numbers. Keep hoping he's the candidate, and congratulations to President Hillary.

If it comes down to those two and Hitlery actually agrees to a debate, Trump will make him cry on National TV and expose him as the bumbling commie that he is. The Left has no shot if it's Trump. If it's one of these retread career politicians then the right is screwed. Again.

Trump is killing it on Hannity right now.

I want to hear his views of the messed up welfare system and what he plans to do to help the middle class. The problem I see with Trump is neither democrats or republicans like him so trying to actually get things done will be very difficult. Also I can see some from the electoral college going against the public. Trump is popular right now, but I still think he is a long shot to actually win the republican nomination.

I want to hear his views of the messed up welfare system and what he plans to do to help the middle class. The problem I see with Trump is neither democrats or republicans like him so trying to actually get things done will be very difficult. Also I can see some from the electoral college going against the public. Trump is popular right now, but I still think he is a long shot to actually win the republican nomination.

Customarily, the party who wins the state selects the electors..and the winning campaign gets to appoint them. If Trump wins, there's NO WAY that the Republican (assuming he runs for the GOP) electors will cast their ballots for someone else.

As for his views on the welfare state, middle class, etc...you won't hear them. He's running on issues in a macro sense and is not going to get caught in the weeds. It is actually very, very smart.

If it comes down to those two and Hitlery actually agrees to a debate, Trump will make him cry on National TV and expose him as the bumbling commie that he is. The Left has no shot if it's Trump. If it's one of these retread career politicians then the right is screwed. Again.

I agree...

If you look at the past 35 years of elections, the only time the White House has changed parties is when the public gets "excited" about someone. Carter was blah, Reagan was exciting... Reagan was re-elected because the Dems put up Walter Mon-dull...

Bush 41 won because the Dems put up Michael "Mickey Mouse" Dukakis (You knew it was over when the Smothers Brothers said he sounds like a gum disease)
Clinton won because the Dems got excited about him...(and there was Perot...but we'll stick to the point here)
Clinton won again because the GOP put up Bob Dull...
Bush 43 won because the Dems put up Al Gore & the GOP got excited again...(couldn't even carry his home state!)
Bush 43 won again because the Dems put up Lurch Kerry...
Obama won because the Dems got excited about him...
Obama won again because people couldn't get excited about Romney...which they should have, but whatever...

This year, the GOP has to put up someone to get excited about...that's not going to be Bush, Cruz, Rubio, or any of the other "politicians"... it'll have to be Trump.

I'm pretty intimate with the Hispanic community.... They hate Trump

To give a politically incorrect response, SO WHAT! It’s an open secret that Lantio's are not active voters, and their vote only matters in a few states. The problem could be less if Trump picks Rubio as his VP.

Hispanic vote 2012 : Obama 71%; Romney 27%

Let' say the Latino vote moves up to 80%, but the white vote moves up +10 for Trump. The election would be his.