• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terry Bradshaw Isn’t Confident Mason Rudolph Is The Answer For The Steelers

Sure he does. But still those warts are miniscule in comparison. My opinion on Rudy I guess you can say is pretty low. I would love for him of course to prove me wrong.
I believe he will. I think he will surprise people think he will be brutal. I don't think his ceiling is particularly high though. I think he can be a Tanahill.

Not many start their careers like Ben. Manning looked like **** his first year. Josh Allen was not great his first year etc etc.

NO one has started their careers like BEN ROETHLISBERGER .................... 13-0 as a rookie season starter

Salute the nation

you can go ahead and bookmark this if you want: mason rudolph will never amount to anything remotely close to Ben, or Josh Allen. To even say his name in the same breath as theirs is absurd. I've already seen enough to know at least THAT much.

I'm on board with this staement but will gladly eat crow if need be. I don't want the farm in draft capital spent for an old QB so I'd go with Mason at least this year so as I can GET MONSTER OL & DL.

Salute the nation

Never said he would. I am only saying that people are not judging him fairly either based on the success he has had in really crappy schemes in his first 11 starts with an offense based on having Ben. No he is very unlikely to be either of those but he doesn't necessarily need to be if we build a line and fix the defense.

Do you really think O'Canada can and will be an improvement for this offense to flourish with Mason ?

Salute the nation

Do you really think O'Canada can and will be an improvement for this offense to flourish with Mason ?

Salute the nation
I have more confidence in Mason than Canada. I am giving Canada the smallest sliver of hope but not much, Mason has proven to be average at worst even with him and Fichtner.

I have more confidence in Mason than Canada. I am giving Canada the smallest sliver of hope but not much, Mason has proven to be average at worst even with him and Fichtner.

I think Mason Rudolf will surprise some. I think with Canada having this off season to review tape ect. that he should improve to some degree. I also think Mason is going to have to play uphill but also think he is enough to get us through this season while we are "HOPEFULLY" establishing the trenches.

Salute the nation

You don't think so slash?
Berm does not. But I do appreciate the laugh...

I think a fair comparison, for Rudy, is...Eli Manning. Great/really good if surrounded by the right pieces on offense. Horrid/terrible if any one of those parts fails...

JMO

Berm does not. But I do appreciate the laugh...

I think a fair comparison, for Rudy, is...Eli Manning. Great/really good if surrounded by the right pieces on offense. Horrid/terrible if any one of those parts fails...

JMO
So you are comfortable with an Eli Manning who won't be a first ballot but probably eventually HOF, but not Tanahill. WTF has Ryan Tanahill done or won. He is a good journeyman. Thats it.

So you are comfortable with an Eli Manning who won't be a first ballot but probably eventually HOF, but not Tanahill. WTF has Ryan Tanahill done or won. He is a good journeyman. Thats it.
I like Tanehill. And, now that I think about it more, that is a good comparison but Rudy is less fleet footed...

Disregard my first assessment.

This year we blamed going 9-7-1 on everything but Ben.

A repeat of this next year and we'll blame Rudolf as being the major cause. Watch.