• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texans owner's comments has overpaid children crying again

My goodness, it's a figure of speech. Not everything is meant to be taken literally or designed to offend someone.

I really think he meant to say "The inmates are running the asylum" but misspoke.

They can always just quit and go find a new job if they are so oppressed. And like 99% of the players kneeling are all black. That's interesting.

truly blows my mind, how thin skinned or incredibly stupid people are. The libs did their job, everyone is an entitled *****. Feelings used to be hidden, now they are made up just to be in the spotlight or cause drama. **** society. **** the pampered athletes.

truly blows my mind, how thin skinned or incredibly stupid people are. The libs did their job, everyone is an entitled *****. Feelings used to be hidden, now they are made up just to be in the spotlight or cause drama. **** society. **** the pampered athletes.
It's the world we have now. Everyone is the star of the show.

They can always just quit and go find a new job if they are so oppressed.

I remember Tim Worley threatening to pass on the NFL and become an insurance salesman during his rookie holdout. LOL!