• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas sends illegals to DC

I'm wondering what your least favorite state is.

Care to come visit for some kale and wheatgrass smoothies while we do coloring books in our safe spaces? :p

Kidding my dawg, there are still parts of this state where we still do real red-blooded American **** like shoot guns or go ATV riding.

Care to come visit for some kale and wheatgrass smoothies while we do coloring books in our safe spaces? :p

Kidding my dawg, there are still parts of this state where we still do real red-blooded American **** like shoot guns or go ATV riding.

I bet Coronado has some real hardcore patriots all around.

You're correct. I've met all five of them.

I bet Coronado has some real hardcore patriots all around.

San Diego is such a huge military presence that thankfully it hasn't succumbed to the insanity yet. And liberals don't like to work and be self-sufficient so little mountain towns are a no-no for them as well thank god.

I'll tell you this - Coronado used to have the best fishing in the area. Not sure anymore.

San Diego is such a huge military presence that thankfully it hasn't succumbed to the insanity yet. And liberals don't like to work and be self-sufficient so little mountain towns are a no-no for them as well thank god.
Unfortunately now they can now "work" from anywhere so they can sell man bun supplies or carbon credits from a flat in San Francisco just as easily as they can from a cabin in Wyoming so long as there's a network connection...

What’s more promising. Norcal or socal?

My wife is originally from Downey. I didn’t like it too much when we visited

Unfortunately now they can now "work" from anywhere so they can sell man bun supplies or carbon credits from a flat in San Francisco just as easily as they can from a cabin in Wyoming so long as there's a network connection...
So true. Lol

Albuquerque is a mix of liberal and conservatism I noticed. Politics don’t really get in the way of interactions.

However we have a pretty wicked crime rate and gang presence much similar like we were in the 1990’s. Gunshots and sirens have become normal on my side of town again

NM and GA are the two states no matter the politics I hold close. GA because my oldest son was born there and UGA was a memorable experience. Not too many kids in NM can say they went to a school out of state.

NM despite our cholos, meth heads and homeless. The weather is very mild in comparison. No real harsh winters, no threats of hurricanes, tornadoes. However we are experiencing a fire hazard right now. But aside, it’s home lol.

Least favorite state? I don’t dislike California. But culturally, maybe because of the hardcore liberalism and hollywood. I don’t like it

Or your leftie trash state. Trying to bring my state down like that. Off with you!

Least favorite state? I don’t dislike California. But culturally, maybe because of the hardcore liberalism and hollywood. I don’t like it

Yeah, Hollywood and San Fransicko can eat a bowl of dicks, but there are at least a few redeeming qualities left about CA.

9d98f882-226f-4ead-b706-c1db9ffd952c_text.gif

NM despite our cholos, meth heads and homeless. The weather is very mild in comparison. No real harsh winters, no threats of hurricanes, tornadoes. However we are experiencing a fire hazard right now. But aside, it’s home lol.

I remember when traveling across the country, went through the White Sands. Incredible. Then of course we had to see the Grand Canyon in AZ. There's an area (about 54 miles) on the Oregon coast of just Sand Dunes with little islands of water and large Pines in the middle of them that was also incredible to see. Rented ATVs for the day there and snapped a pic of the ocean, Sand Dunes & a grove of Pine Forests with a half sunny, half stormy sky in the background all in one shot - never thought I'd see anything like it.

But Oregon is more of a liberal mess than even CA I think. Portland, you couldn't pay me to live there. Unless you're far out of the main cities or on the east coast, I wouldn't go near that place again. San Diego weather is also very mild and mostly sunny.

I'll tell you this - Coronado used to have the best fishing in the area. Not sure anymore.

I haven't been sea water fishing in a really long time, but I've heard it's still good. From Cardiff by the Sea down to Imperial Beach, I see people fishing all the time off the piers there and in the San Diego bay. I'll see them catch everything from Bat Rays to Lobster. I think there's a website that still ranks San Diego bay as the best fishing spot in Southern CA.

What’s more promising. Norcal or socal?

That's a tough one. Northern California you have the Redwoods and Sequoia National Forest (actually a little more central and east), Big Sur, Chico and Yosemite etc.

I wouldn't go to LA anymore unless someone's life depended on it, but you have the mountains of Big Bear not far away (lots of skiing) and then Carlsbad down to San Diego.

Every smart person in California rides the ATV the **** out of California.

Yeah, Downey is blue-collar, middle-class, the people the ******* (D)imbos running Commiefornia hate the most. They have ruined the school districts, and the once beautiful neighborhoods and parks are now rife with the same bums that are ruining the entire goddamn state.

Reactions: MTC
That's gorgeous Zona, wow. About how far away is that ridgeline from you?

Zona Family Robinson

Albuquerque is a mix of liberal and conservatism I noticed. Politics don’t really get in the way of interactions.

However we have a pretty wicked crime rate and gang presence much similar like we were in the 1990’s. Gunshots and sirens have become normal on my side of town again
Yikes,,, sorry to hear that.