• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas sends illegals to DC

Wyoming is so poor, I saw her kicking a can down the street..I asked her what's she was doing, and she said "movin".
She's a liar. So amazing, rich and beautiful, but doesn't want the trash to know that.

So Cal used to be amazing. We moved there in 68. Not too crowded, affordable. Viewed as a stepdaughter to LA, so people didn't come. It's stupidville now. We left in 94, up I-15 to Temecula. Left there on 09.

It's hell on Earth now.

Last edited:
Albuquerque is a mix of liberal and conservatism I noticed. Politics don’t really get in the way of interactions. However we have a pretty wicked crime rate and gang presence

I thought things got better when Walter White disappeared. Not true, I guess?

Last edited:
So Cal used to be amazing. We moved there in 68. Not too crowded, affordable. Viewed as a stepdaughter to LA, so people didn't come. It's stupidville now. We left in 94, up I-15 to Temecula. Left there on 09.

It's hell on Earth now.
If you watch Jay Leno's Garage on YouTube on his test drives he often goes down a street with a long line of RV's parked at the curb. Those are peoples' full-time residences.