• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas Sheriff Investigates #BlackLivesMatter As Motive For Deputy’s Death

tomorrow wear blue #bluehouston There is statement being made here in the support for the HSCO and Deputy Danforth. This **** is not tolerated. that was an execution and it is inexcusable no matter what. I need people to get their **** together.

This is why I dont weep when mini SG says I will never have grandchildren.

tomorrow wear blue #bluehouston There is statement being made here in the support for the HSCO and Deputy Danforth. This **** is not tolerated. that was an execution and it is inexcusable no matter what. I need people to get their **** together.

This is why I dont weep when mini SG says I will never have grandchildren.

Kat says the same thing, and I am beyond OK with it.

11960266_1034828633214556_4994774796208223879_n.jpg

The problem is the movement supposedly aimed at the former is endangering all cops. Not to mention lumping justifiable shootings in with non-justifiable ones.

The community outpouring for the services today was stunning. Everywhere Ive been people are wearing blue. Last night my neighborhood had blue patio lights on. I guess Im just moved by what community can look like when it pulls together.

The problem is the movement supposedly aimed at the former is endangering all cops. Not to mention lumping justifiable shootings in with non-justifiable ones.

That sounds like a factual claim. Proof?

I wonder if the NRA movement endangers cops as well. If a society has a proliferation of guns, I would think the police have a greater chance of being
gun victims than in a society where guns aren't as prevalent.

I wonder if the NRA movement endangers cops as well. If a society has a proliferation of guns, I would think the police have a greater chance of being

Proof? Why are crime rates down when gun ownership is exploding?

Why does the Bureau of Land Management hate the police?

That is exactly what I was wondering too, took me a bit to figure it out.

On a side note, my uncle last night told his son that if he feels the need to start spouting "BLM Bullshit" he doesn't need to worry about getting beat by the cops, he will beat his *** himself.

I would postulate that it is more about the failure to use all the laws currently on the books that causes the danger to ANYONE. I have MANY guns in our home, they have NEVER harmed any human being. The whites in our family have NEVER shot any of the Blacks in our family, and vise versa.

how do you keep your guns off boats, MT?

I wonder if you will post anything that is not completely ******* idiotic

An increase in firearms has led to a decrease in murder over the last 2 decades.

The local Chik Fil A. today is the day that this man is being honored and his family is saying good bye. The community has united and hopefully the event will not be in vain. Maybe we can start turning back to supporting our law enforcement. Yes black lives matter. I often too have concerns about too much government and militarized police presence in our communities.

This was a good person. He was just doing his damn job.

But we need to be reasonable enough to separate the bad apples from all the bunches. I can see from the vitrol in the comments from both black and white people tell me the goverment and media is successful to drive racial division which supports their own agendas. Mexicans, Asians, Native Americans and Indians in are probably all sitting back and letting us implode together.

Sometimes people just aint ****.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dd 2.jpg
    dd 2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 33
this is a show of support....not riots....

http://abc13.com/news/nearly-$500000-raised-for-family-of-dep-darren-goforth/972611/

this is a show of support....not riots....

http://abc13.com/news/nearly-$500000-raised-for-family-of-dep-darren-goforth/972611/

So, you didn't grab a pair of Nike's or a new TV?