• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Academy Awards and Race Relation

Ha, just read that it's because the white perspective of Green Book is what won. Don Shirley's family are the ones peeved that they were not given input on the script, but focused on the white guy, who was racist.

I have more idea to think it's about how much royalties they got at the beginning and didn't realize it would be such an award-winning movie. They probably want to double-dip into the piggy bank jar.

I have more idea to think it's about how much royalties they got at the beginning and didn't realize it would be such an award-winning movie. They probably want to double-dip into the piggy bank jar.

could be, but they say it's his legacy and the truth really wasn't told. After reading about their perspective, reminds me of Remember the Titans and The Blind Side. The whole story was not told and it is Hollywood, so the movie is a lot of fluff/feel good script. The real story usually is not as dramatic or hearfelt, so it's altered big time.

Shouldn't the story of a white racist becoming a non-racist be the goal of "race relations" in the first place?

Again, I don't think that's the goal for many race-democrats at all. Which is sad.

Shouldn't the story of a white racist becoming a non-racist be the goal of "race relations" in the first place?

Again, I don't think that's the goal for many race-democrats at all. Which is sad.

Marxism/modern liberalism fails without victims. As has been noted in this forum previously, practically every liberal policy exacerbates the problem it claims to address. It is an evil, self-perpetuating monster.

Marxism/modern liberalism fails without victims. As has been noted in this forum previously, practically every liberal policy exacerbates the problem it claims to address. It is an evil, self-perpetuating monster.

What an awesome business model they have..

Trump's a racisss!

trumpmelania_trumpdonald_leespike05222017getty.jpg

20170904_jesse.jpg

blacks-with-trump-5.jpg

Blacks who emigrate to America do much better economically than blacks who are born here. Presumably because they are not sold a bill of goods that they can't succeed because of whitey's oppression.

I have told this story before......I have a friend who moved here from Nigeria. She said she would never date a African American man, because they"aren't worth a damn". Her words.