• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Anchorage Hillbillies Starring: The Palin Family

My what a fine Christian man you are.

I mean the hypocrite part, you've got it nailed freak.

Still waiting for any explanation as to how or why you posting an article about the Palins matters one ******* bit, to anybody other than the Palins.

Still waiting for any explanation as to how or why you posting an article about the Palins matters one ******* bit, to anybody other than the Palins.

So you set the criteria of what can be posted? Written like a true fascist.

Why didn't you complain over the Jimmy Carter thread posted a few weeks ago since you are so worried about relevance?

Do I have to answer that for you as well?

doesn't bother me in the least that her and family were involved in something like this...brings a HUMAN quality to our main stream news people.

To many are on a pedestal and talk down to the rest...just good to see that some are still human...

And the stupidest post of the year award goes to ... the above.

Ahh, poor baby, am I hurting your feelings?

Elfie responds to data showing she is a lying scumbag:

giphy.gif

There, there, little girl, I'll ask the bad man to stop humiliating you.

Ehh, sorry, looks like he's on to another one of your stupid, inaccurate comments ...

giphy.gif

Wow, making fun of the disabled and special Olympians? You really are a sick person. I imagine you recognize this response from the unfortunate few who suffer the trauma of meeting you:

giphy.gif

Do you see how I did that without making fun of the disabled, or special Olympians?

You may want to try being less of a vile bag of maggot-infested feces.

Why didn't you complain over the Jimmy Carter thread posted a few weeks ago since you are so worried about relevance?

Do I have to answer that for you as well?

Since you mentioned Carter I thought you might enjoy this.

untitled.jpg

Now you hand out awards as well? Can I nominate you for one?

Good job! You're # 1 Steeltime!

[/IMG]

You are a disgusting, piece of **** and total hypocrite. Officially on ignore.

Last edited:
Liberals are always the first to cry foul over the mistreatment of minorities, to defend LGBT rights as an example, to "stand for the common man" yet deliver personal, hateful attacks in so doing. Figures - PoloCommunist attacks others by posting pictures of Special Olympians and/or the mentally retarded.

1. This shows her true colors (not that we didn't already know it) - she is oppressive, racist, non-tolerant, angry, and offensive - like so many Liberals. So much for the "Party of Tolerance."

2. Posting the Clown Car video may be offensive to some. Making fun of the mentally retarded is far more offensive to me.

I am proud to call someone with Down's Syndrome a personal friend.

liberal-hate-speech-liberal-hypocrisy-political-poster-1295384009.jpg

You are a disgusting, piece of **** and total hypocrite. Officially on ignore.

Don't be judgmental......it's okay for libs to use the less fortunate as a means of making fun of others. You see, they lose every argument in which they engage and when it starts to become apparent to them that they're losing ground and have no real defensible points left they start to panic and begin reaching for ways to distract their opponent. The more egregious and outrageous their chosen distraction technique the better chance they think they have of escaping the intellectual ambush they've blundered into.

Besides, it's probably some conservative's fault that the "useful" less fortunate in question is less fortunate to begin with.

Stumbled across this gem which I think pretty clearly describes polidiot quite well.

The narcissist has a hidden paranoia. His inner world is dark and dangerous. With all the bravado, grandiosity, extraordinary self entitlement and self confidence, deep inside the narcissist feels a gnawing emptiness combined with paranoia. He lives in fear and dread. The narcissist both creates many real enemies due to his ruthlessness and complete disregard for others. He also propagates imagined enemies whom he fears will destroy him . "He (the narcissist) functions in an atmosphere of constant siege...he is paranoid, tormented by anticipated attacks of perceived enemies."

Narcissists have special enemies that they dislike or hate with great intensity. They are called betes noires. Bete noire comes from the French, meaning black beast. The narcissist fears that associates will cheat him, form a cabal, bring him down financially, and destroy his power position and stature in the world. The narcissist is always looking over his shoulder to see who is gaining on him.

From his earliest years the narcissist never developed a feeling of what psychiatrist Erik Erikson named "basic Trust", which is pivotal to a feeling of psychological security. The narcissist never felt that he could count on anyone. He often was adored and catered to by one or both parents. But there were high expectations and specific conditions placed on the budding narcissist. He was molded by a parent(s) to be the son or daughter that represented their vision of perfection. Unable to be free to become a spontaneous, unique individual, the narcissist beneath the surface, feels enraged and helpless. The narcissist's paranoia stems from unconscious aggressive internal parental images that he carries inside.