• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Arrogance of the Left....

deljzc

Reaction score
And people wonder why we can't stand their positions some time.... how much "Holier than thou!" can you get?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...mps-female-supporters-voted-against-their-own

“That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You like the thing you’re told to like.”

- Michelle Obama on women Trump voters

Last edited:
Michelle Obama said:
You like the thing you’re told to like.

really? we need to be told what to like?

really? we need to be told what to like?

I guess she thinks woman Trump voters were just doing what their husbands told them to do. That's what she is saying, right? That's not spin on my part? Pretty plain language? Tibs, want to clarify for us backwards folk?

I mean, that's one of the most insulting things I've ever heard out of a first lady's mouth....

clearly, she honestly believes that the human form which contains a vagina is unable to think for themselves and must be told what to think, say and do.
that much is evident.

so ... she's behind all Barak's ideas, gestures and sayings?

I guess she thinks woman Trump voters were just doing what their husbands told them to do. That's what she is saying, right? That's not spin on my part? Pretty plain language? Tibs, want to clarify for us backwards folk?

I mean, that's one of the most insulting things I've ever heard out of a first lady's mouth....

These days identity politics are all the Left knows. You are X so you will vote for Y. You are A so you will vote for B. They will keep losing elections this way, so I'm okay with it.

Michelle is saying what just what democrat/liberal women do.

It’s a combination of arrogance and pure stupidity. Everything the Lefties believe defies logic and common sense.

No common sense. This is why I stopped listening to them a long time ago. Just a bunch of nonsense and put downs . Same songs for 50 years. They should make an album and call it classic leftist hits.

And people wonder why we can't stand their positions some time.... how much "Holier than thou!" can you get?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...mps-female-supporters-voted-against-their-own

“That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You like the thing you’re told to like.”

- Michelle Obama on women Trump voters

If Barack was so concerned about a female candidate for President, maybe he should have withdrawn from the 2008 race.

Liberals believe that most people agree with them and those that don't are either some sort of "ist" or just incredibly stupid.

These comments reek of this. She likely assumes that the Trump female voter is an uneducated housewife who is a traitor to females by raising a family over a career and is basically a slave to her husband.

I saw this first hand a few years ago. It was near election time. Probably Obama vs McCain. I'm at my parents on a Saturday watching football (surprise) and a Dem campaign worker knocks. My dad answers and stops the lady and basically says, we're decided for McCain here, no need to waste your time.

The Acorn hack then sees my mother at the kitchen table and starts talking over my father, saying to my mother something to the effect of "is that what you want? you don't have to do what he tells you." As if she was some hostage. Of course that's the only reason why a woman would not vote Dem.

My dad just said have a nice day and closed the door. She was lucky my mom didn't hear her or she would have shown her she was raised in the Bronx.

To me that's what's frustrating with so many people who are liberal. They think they are making an informed and rational decision. I used to vote that way when i was young. It all sounds so good, unless you ask the question, "How will that actually work?"

Once you do that it all unravels. You then realize conservatives aren't evil, they're just the ones telling you to eat your vegetables compared to the Liberal Free Candy policies.

Example - Free College Education for EVERYONE

Sounds great, unless you ask the question, Who would pay for that? Start asking the questions and the fog of liberalism begins to lift.

Unless you are one of the elitists liberals in power. That's a different type. They aren't dumb. They are con artists.

Is he/she truly insane? How much more offensive could you be to a former voting block?

Trump women need to take a knee this Sunday.

There's a blow job joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to find it....

yeeeeeea, I'm so sure most women thought Trump is better than them. . . maybe, just maybe, they didn't trust the lying hag that your hubby and cronies trotted out there to go against someone that seemed to not have a snowball's chance in Hell. A slam dunk, right? What an ignorant and uninformed thing to say to the women in America. They have a brain and can make an educated decision on their own. Whose to say that many women didn't vote for HC? She did win the majority vote. Let's compete with the Donald for things you should not say, for the better of this country right now. Geesh!

What are you guys bitching about? Anyone THAT enlightened is entitled to be arrogant.

Hillary's just lucky it was even close. Had it been anyone but Trump they would have wiped the floor with her. I just don't understand why none of them can grasp how much she is disliked and mistrusted. I couldn't stand Trump but I never considered voting for Hillary for even a brief second.

Hillary's just lucky it was even close. Had it been anyone but Trump they would have wiped the floor with her. I just don't understand why none of them can grasp how much she is disliked and mistrusted. I couldn't stand Trump but I never considered voting for Hillary for even a brief second.

As soon as she stole the nomination I knew I would vote for anyone BUT her. Not that I would have voted for her anyway, but you know what I mean.

Michelle is saying what just what democrat/liberal women do.

Any woman who voted to reelect Bill Clinton in 1996 forfeits her right to discuss women in politics and who they should vote for.

The news guy on the Jim Quinn Morning Show has a new nickname for Hildebeast:

Felonia Von Pantsuit

I'm going with it.

Felonia Von Pantsuit......AWESOME!!!