• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The best thing about Trump

Educated in what? Being leftist douchebags? The blue is also very high crime regions. Nice work. Chicago is your golden city of democrat rule much like Detroit only less run down. Bravo! They've done nothing for the common man. Zero.
I guess educated in the highbrow endeavor of posting a meme of the President blowing his brains out.

You guys didn't know that people in Flyover Nation are inbred retarded hillbillies? All uneducated dimwits who should not be allowed to vote.

You guys didn't know that people in Flyover Nation are inbred retarded hillbillies? All uneducated dimwits who should not be allowed to vote.

Only those brilliant people in parts of California and New York should be running things. Those golden cities of excellence.

I sorta got that reaction when I posted on The Hill's Facebook page last night. The PM's went out apparently saying "We've got a live one here" and 70 Liberals immediately showed up to defend Liberalism and Bammy.

I guess educated in the highbrow endeavor of posting a meme of the President blowing his brains out.

Only when the President is a Republican.

Last edited:
Amen!

Democrats haven't been this pissed since we took away their slaves

Republicans got rid of slavery????? How do you define slavery?

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”-------Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President

When the King of the Trump Chumps© turned and saluted at the Lincoln Memorial I chuckled at the irony.

Do you even know what happened in 1861?

Southern democrats voted for secession to keep their slaves

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jeffersonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States, and promoted its expansion into the West against northern Free Soil opposition. The United States presidential election of 1860 formalized the split, and brought war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

Republicans got rid of slavery????? How do you define slavery?

Jefferson Davis- (D): "Before the war, he operated a large cotton plantation in Mississippi and owned more than 100 slaves. After the war had ended, he remained a proud apologist for the cause of slavery for which he and the Confederacy had fought."

Abraham Lincoln - (R): "That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free." Lincoln did not have the power to declare state law unconstitutional, but used his war powers to enact the Emancipation Proclamation.

Lincoln later turned his attention to adoption of the 13th amendment, outlawing slavery: "Lincoln argued that emancipation would so undermine the morale of the Confederacy that it would weaken their military and bring about a swift end to the war. The President undertook his own campaign for passage of the [13th] amendment, and his political allies and cabinet members helped to further the cause, convincing constituents and state legislatures to appeal directly to their congressmen for passage of the amendment."

13th Amendment: "Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

"Though for many the question of slavery had become moral and ideological, it was also political, and in March 1864, in the early lead-up to the presidential election, Representatives James Wilson of Iowa and Isaac Arnold of Illinois offered a speech lauding the recent proposal and tying the measure directly to Lincoln’s re-election. The amendment, said Arnold, would distinguish the Republicans from the southern “slave kings.” Democrats, said Wilson, were working solely “in the interests of slavery.”

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/...as-constitutional-radical-the-13th-amendment/

******* ignoramus.

I've always known that. What's your point?

Just happy we have a small core of smart educated folk on the site here. To hell with farmers, stay at home moms and military goose-steppers.....F'n riff-raff.

To say that the blue areas are more educated is horseshit. Have you been to an inner city school? (Not directing that at you, Steelr. More of a rhetorical question.)

That is very true. They are the lords of every run down slum in the United States. They keep them full and voting democrat. They improve nothing.

Just happy we have a small core of smart educated folk on the site here. To hell with farmers, stay at home moms and military goose-steppers.....F'n riff-raff.

Speaking of farmers: When is Trump planning on cutting farm subsidies, you know that roughly 200 billion dollars that goes to support people who don't need to be supported....you know farmers that make anywhere from 6 to 7 figures.

Is welfare only for certain people????

Of course it is...of course it is. That's why not one dime will be cut from that program, It's welfare for the people in flyover country....you know what I mean.

Speaking of farmers: When is Trump planning on cutting farm subsidies, you know that roughly 200 billion dollars that goes to support people who don't need to be supported....you know farmers that make anywhere from 6 to 7 figures.

Of course it is...of course it is. That's why not one dime will be cut from that program, It's welfare for the people in flyover country....you know what I mean.

Last time I checked farmers grow/supply crops and meat. What do people who sit on their *** every day produce?

Yes welfare is only for certain people. I agree that farm subsidies are something to look at, but you can't be serious about it being somehow hypocritical. There is the safety net for poor people who do absolutely nothing, then there is the safety net for people who produce food for this country. Are you that stupid?

Yes welfare is only for certain people. I agree that farm subsidies are something to look at, but you can't be serious about it being somehow hypocritical. There is the safety net for poor people who do absolutely nothing, then there is the safety net for people who produce food for this country. Are you that stupid?

Anyone who lived anywhere near the farm crisis in the 80's will testify about keeping our breadbasket solvent. It wasn't pretty.