• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The best way to beat Hillary Clinton is...

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
To keep her talking? She lies, isn't a good speaker, and has could wear down quickly at her age. Letting Clinton talk on her terms when she want's to won't expose her. Clinton is a bit of an elitist phony who sometimes lies and deceives. Keep her active...she'll make mistakes that will cost her.

Last edited:
with the ugly stick?

oh, it has already been done.

View attachment 1402.............

HHiAJtv.jpg

Last edited:
Recall back in the day when the ***** lied about her name....she claimed her mom named her after the first man to reach the summit of Mt. Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary.

Someone did the research and found out that Sir Edmund Hillary scaled the mountain 6yrs. after the Hildebeast was born.

Don't think it will matter and goes to show how polarized the country is.

Dead broke when she left the White House and had to worry about how to pay for college for Chelsea.
Was under sniper attack and had to run for her life.

A list could be made of all of them and it wouldn't change the outcome.

Don't think it will matter and goes to show how polarized the country is.

Dead broke when she left the White House and had to worry about how to pay for college for Chelsea.
Was under sniper attack and had to run for her life.

A list could be made of all of them and it wouldn't change the outcome.

The media will protect her no matter what. If her staff protects the public from her and keeps the media away or everything carefully scripted they will be fine with that.

Just replace 'Obama' with 'Hillary', rinse and repeat...

11084113_10153814059753327_595575610284106722_o.jpg

I don't think Hillary and Bill paid any taxes. We need to see her tax filings.

No one beats Hillary. The media and urban Democrat committees will see to it.

I disagree.

A clear conservative that puts forward a conservative platform of small government and personal liberty beats the pant suit and support pantyhose off that hag. If the GOP trots out another "electable moderate" they get the living dog piss beat out of them.

I disagree.

A clear conservative that puts forward a conservative platform of small government and personal liberty beats the pant suit and support pantyhose off that hag.
I hope you're right.

If the GOP trots out another "electable moderate" they get the living dog piss beat out of them.
Any chance they're learned from the last two elections?

Please Tibs.......sell me on her. Seriously......give it the ol' liberal try. List her qualities. accomplishments, etc. I need convincing.

If Hillary is elected, the biggest improvement over Obama that I can see is that maybe she could be like her husband and actually reach across the aisle and work with the Republicans instead of the take my ball and go home rhetoric that we get to hear from B.O.

If Hillary is elected, the biggest improvement over Obama that I can see is that maybe she could be like her husband and actually reach across the aisle and work with the Republicans instead of the take my ball and go home rhetoric that we get to hear from B.O.
About the only upside, and I said this in the 2008 primary season, is that under Bill...wait, that's funny right there...anyway, under Bill the economy was pretty good in the 90's and it's possible that Hildebeast has enough ego that she'll be damned if we had a better economy under Bill's watch than hers, since everyone will be comparing her Presidency to his. I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying there's a chance.

Bill is in poor health. He's 68 now and has said the people in his family do not live a long time.

Taken from his wiki page::

In September 2004, Clinton received a quadruple bypass surgery. In March 2005, he underwent surgery for a partially collapsed lung. On February 11, 2010, he was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York City after complaining of chest pains, and had two coronary stents implanted in his heart.After this experience, Clinton adopted the plant-based whole foods (vegan) diet recommended by doctors Dean Ornish and Caldwell Esselstyn.

Clinton has reportedly begun practicing Buddhist meditation in order to help him relax and achieve a healthier lifestyle.

Please Tibs.......sell me on her. Seriously......give it the ol' liberal try. List her qualities. accomplishments, etc. I need convincing.
No you don't. Just take whatever that other party is selling and run with it...

A wrinkled old white woman owned by the corporations - I doubt the young hipster lefties will be running to her door to vote

HillarysVan2Old4UsPlate_zpsr7t9lcpf.jpg

No you don't. Just take whatever that other party is selling and run with it...

So snark and cartoons are your best effort and promoting your candidate? And as to the bolded part.....you obviously haven't been paying attention....
She's not my candidate and I'm not promoting anything.

And excuse my snarkiness, I have a hard time reading this board and be anything but snarky...

Last edited:
She's not my candidate and I'm not promoting anything.

And excuse my snarkiness, I have a hard time reading this board and be anything but snarky...

Who does have your support?

Who does have your support?
Nobody at this point, since Elizabeth Warren isn't running. Guys like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio make me want to stick a fork in my eye. Staying on the right, I do find a few things agreeable with Rand Paul, so I'll look into him a bit more. I'm not diametrically opposed to Hillary Clinton, as I tend to support the Democratic agenda more or less, but I do think the country's had enough of the Bush's and the Clinton's. I'll keep my mind open and see what the entire pool looks like, but I have to say, I don't think there's anyone at this point that would make a solid choice. I'm also pretty much on my own here at SN that I don't think Obama was half as bad as most of you guys claim. If anything's made conservatives seem foolish to me, it's been the mindless, non-stop anti-Obama venom spewn out over the years. But that's a whole other conversation...