• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The best way to beat Hillary Clinton is...

Nobody at this point, since Elizabeth Warren isn't running. Guys like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio make me want to stick a fork in my eye. Staying on the right, I do find a few things agreeable with Rand Paul, so I'll look into him a bit more. I'm not diametrically opposed to Hillary Clinton, as I tend to support the Democratic agenda more or less, but I do think the country's had enough of the Bush's and the Clinton's. I'll keep my mind open and see what the entire pool looks like, but I have to say, I don't think there's anyone at this point that would make a solid choice. I'm also pretty much on my own here at SN that I don't think Obama was half as bad as most of you guys claim. If anything's made conservatives seem foolish to me, it's been the mindless, non-stop anti-Obama venom spewn out over the years. But that's a whole other conversation...

To beat Hillary you need to nominate someone who can win a purple state. I don't see that candidate in the GOP group so far.

silver-feature-hrcpop-new.png

Regardless of the Democratic nominee , they will be assured of the Illinois deceased vote.

Regardless of the Democratic nominee , they will be assured of the Illinois deceased vote.

And over 100% turnout in Cleveland again also.

W was slammed by his results. And current GOP candidates are offering up zero ideas to make me believe anything
would be different than W.

W was slammed by his results. And current GOP candidates are offering up zero ideas to make me believe anything

Really?

Even though GWB was ideologicaly more of a moderate democrat than he was a conservative republican?

So racial tensions the worst in decades, middle east is in total turmoil, and obummer's economic policies are NOT sustainable. Essentially he just kicked the can down the road on these topics to let the future presidents and generations to deal with them. But that's W's fault too, I'm sure.

How was Bush ideologically a Democrat?

Middle East in turmoil = kick a hornets nest (invade a Middle Eastern country/Iraq War)

Racial tensions increasing = racist oriented folks not like having a black president

Which economic policies aren't sustainable? (saving car industry, job creation every month, manufacturing jobs returning, deficit decreasing each year, moving toward energy independence
by raising mileage standards/increasing renewables, etc... etc...

There is absolutely no chance you would vote for a Republican so your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

How was Bush ideologically a Democrat?

Middle East in turmoil = kick a hornets nest (invade a Middle Eastern country/Iraq War)
With the full backing of most all the Democrats , including Hillary

Racial tensions increasing = racist oriented folks not like having a black president
Most of us "racists" don't like his white half either, especially after we get accused of acting stupidly.

Which economic policies aren't sustainable? (saving car industry ( for the unions), job creation every month ( almost enough to cover job losses), manufacturing jobs returning (to China), deficit decreasing each year ( Bwahahaha, yeh right), moving toward energy independence by raising mileage standards/increasing renewables, ( and outlawing CO2, coal and killing birds, all good stuff for sure )etc... etc...

That has to be the dumbest post I've seen this side of Elfieland. You are right JonBoy, that mind has been set in Lib concrete.

Last edited:
21steelers21, I'd.love to hear you totally slanted explanation on why giving.Iran 50 billion signing bonus (which we don't have) is such a.great idea. Wouldn't that.money be better spent on vetveteran's, schools, unemployed folks etc.? He's just doing all he can to help his crazy Muslim buddies.

21steelers21, I'd.love to hear you totally slanted explanation on why giving.Iran 50 billion signing bonus (which we don't have) is such a.great idea. Wouldn't that.money be better spent on vetveteran's, schools, unemployed folks etc.? He's just doing all he can to help his crazy Muslim buddies.
Bomma did it so He must have a good reason. He is the FBP so He knows what is best.

Which economic policies aren't sustainable? (saving car industry, job creation every month, manufacturing jobs returning,

By coincidence I saw this article today.....

We are a dependent nation now. We rely on imports for the necessities of our national life and the vital components of our weapons systems. Hamilton must be turning over in his grave.

Where once wages rose inexorably in America and the middle class seemed ever to expand, we read today about income inequality, the growing gap between rich and poor, and wage stagnation.

Did $11 trillion in trade deficits since Bush I have anything to do with this? Or do we think that the 55,000 factories and 5-6 million manufacturing jobs that went missing in the first decade of this new century had no connection to those huge trade deficits?

Is there a link perhaps between all those factories closing in the USA and all those factories opening in China, or between a U.S. average annual growth rate of 1.8 percent since the turn of the century, and a Chinese average annual growth rate of around 10 percent?

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/obamas-republican-collaborators/

Ronald Reagan
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

The 50 billion is not our money, it's unfreezing assets that Iran owns.

So racial tensions the worst in decades, middle east is in total turmoil, and obummer's economic policies are NOT sustainable. Essentially he just kicked the can down the road on these topics to let the future presidents and generations to deal with them. But that's W's fault too, I'm sure.

Don't forget that black folks are earning less than ever and black teens are unemployed at rates that even huff post cannot explain. Yay FBP!