• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Birth of the GREATEST NATION in the world

Thanks for giving us Mario Lemieux and Sidney Crosby and Thousand foot krutch, and trailer park boys and maple syrup.

Aside from bieber and nickelback. You canucksters are good peoples
The turd from Stratford .... I get ..... he bought a house on a local lake about 10 minutes from me .......... but is hardly ever there... spends way more time in the US .... keep him
Why do so many Americans hate Nickelback so much........ seems like you want to all Burn it to the Ground tonight

I like yer style.
+1 for Moametal as your avitar as well
Yup, this is what I think about when the 4th rolls around.

Love Babymetal (especially Moa) been listening to them since 2016....and saw them in concert at the Forum in 2019. Hell, of a show.

I was just in Philly walking around Independence Hall and such. When you really understand those men faced death...the risk to their lives that the undertaking of independence was. There is no risk to protest today, unless you happened to be around Washington on Jan. 6th.

God Bless America.

I've been in that place as well. Some great American history in downtown Philadelphia. Benjamin Franklin is buried just down the street in Christ's Church graveyard along with his wife and several other signers of The Declaration of Independence.

Yup, this is what I think about when the 4th rolls around.

Love Babymetal (especially Moa) been listening to them since 2016....and saw them in concert at the Forum in 2019. Hell, of a show.
Sweet! A fellow Babymetal fan. I saw them back in 2017 but no where near the performance like you witnessed. I need to experience them live like how they perform at the Budokan or something

The turd from Stratford .... I get ..... he bought a house on a local lake about 10 minutes from me .......... but is hardly ever there... spends way more time in the US .... keep him
Why do so many Americans hate Nickelback so much........ seems like you want to all Burn it to the Ground tonight
Beat him up for us. Ugh he does spend too much time on our side.

Lol. Nickelback tends to fit the label of “douche rock” kinda like how five finger death punch is portrayed. Spiky hair, tight fitting affliction shirts, true religion jeans, new jersey body tan. I wouldn’t say hate. It’s a genre of rock I don’t listen to often.

I always take a band like Nickleback for what its worth. They got a couple fun summer tunes. I actually like Photograph. Wouldn't pay to see them don't hate them. I wouldn't walk across the street if Beiber was playing a free show for the neighborhood. I'm Metallica, Pearl Jam, G n R, Springsteen.

And I forgot to add Rush. Canadians gave us Rush.

Neil Pert is a drumming legend

I think bubble gum music tends to get slammed. Just for being too light. I personally have no problems with them. I usually can find a song I like from most artists..

Sweet! A fellow Babymetal fan. I saw them back in 2017 but no where near the performance like you witnessed. I need to experience them live like how they perform at the Budokan or something
Yeah, that show at the Forum was crazy,but I'm sure it couldn't compare to Black Night and Red Night Apocalypse shows they did at the Budokan. I just got the 10 Babymetal Budokan bluerayfrom the 10 show they did in teh Budokan in 2021...fantastic.

Now, I'm just waiting for their new album to drop hopefully later this year or early next year.

• Love
Reactions: MTC
Yeah, that show at the Forum was crazy,but I'm sure it couldn't compare to Black Night and Red Night Apocalypse shows they did at the Budokan. I just got the 10 Babymetal Budokan bluerayfrom the 10 show they did in teh Budokan in 2021...fantastic.

Now, I'm just waiting for their new album to drop hopefully later this year or early next year.
I’m hearing rumors of October.
We’ll have to wait and see. Or as the girls say “only the fox god knows”

Best nation in the world. Don't like it? You have the FREEDOM to move whereever you like.
When I was growing up You could usually find a hat in the convenience store Usually mesh that said “American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.”

I guess every year there are fewer and fewer of us Lee Greenwood type people around!

When I was growing up You could usually find a hat in the convenience store Usually mesh that said “American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.”

I guess every year there are fewer and fewer of us Lee Greenwood type people around!
Think they are still around in VA