• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The culture of abuse at the Department of 'Justice'

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Sydney Powell represents General Flynn. She’s a former Fed attorney who loves the Dept of Justice but has, in private practice, come up against the evils of the politicization and subsequent weaponization of same. She is interviewed by Bill Marshall, another former fed from the spook side representing Judicial Watch. They discuss the outrageous abuses of prosecutorial power and the culture at the Dept of Justice that both have witnessed at close hand, the destruction of innocent lives and large companies by these ‘legal terrorists’, the largest of which to this point had been the innocent and fully exonerated by the Supreme Court, Arthur Anderson – the gold standard of consulting at that time. 85,000 AA people lost their jobs over that, God knows how many more peripherally. The ‘above reproach’, ‘oh so scrupulous’ and ‘inspiration to all good children everywhere’ Robert Meuller’s name was mentioned, as was his lead dim pittbull on ‘special council’ hoax, Andrew Weissman. In the interview they discuss much of their evil, and the innocent people they threw into holes. It is frightening how close these ‘legal terrorists’ brought the Republic to the abyss. The interview is worth the watch.

We are seeing more and more in-depth articles about abuse of power within the intelligence factions of Gov't lately. Wonder if we will ever see any prosecutions over it ?

zERzI8q.jpg

We are seeing more and more in-depth articles about abuse of power within the intelligence factions of Gov't lately. Wonder if we will ever see any prosecutions over it ?

zERzI8q.jpg

Theyre liars. All they want is permanent power and control. What they dont realize is the backbone of this country will NEVER let them have it.

They can all **** off.

Hillary will enter the race, angering the othe Democrats already in the race. The United Democrat party.

Pretty smart of her if she does that. She will have saved ALL that money throughout the primaries and her war chest will be fresh and full.

And admittedly, as horrible as the democratic field is right now, would she not immediately be the front-runner? But man, given her epic meltdown when she lost last time, could she bear losing again? I would want a live cam on her the entire election night. I know she couldn't fathom losing a 2nd time to Trump and watching her slowly build to an epic melt-down freakout would be so completely amazing.

The dems have no chance to win with or without Billary. They have no ideas (ones that are rational anyway) and are basically running on "I'm not Trump". It won't work. They already know they've lost or they wouldn't be trying to impeach him over nothing. If they thought they had a chance they would be backing the front runner and pushing some legislative agenda. But they have nothing. Everything Warren, Biden, and Burnie want to do will bankrupt the country and cause a collapse of the entire economic structure. They're toast and they know it.

I don't know one Democrat that still likes Hillary at all.

She's toxic and bitter and no one cares.

Just another example of how the Political Media doesn't have a clue. They STILL think Hillary is important. That people care about Bill Clinton (who every democrat knows is a lying, cheating, womanizer scum bag). There is just such a huge, powerful group and their minions inside the Washington Beltway that are so engrossed only in themselves it really is disgusting our country has come to that.

I don't agree with everything Trump does, but his ability to shake up that cabal and make them act like the crazed, egotistical lunatics they are and EXPOSING them for America to see is BY FAR the most important thing to come out of his Presidency.

I can't think of one person that takes these inside the Beltway media experts and Congressmen seriously at all anymore. They are all a joke.

I don't know one Democrat that still likes Hillary at all.

She's toxic and bitter and no one cares.

Just another example of how the Political Media doesn't have a clue. They STILL think Hillary is important. That people care about Bill Clinton (who every democrat knows is a lying, cheating, womanizer scum bag). There is just such a huge, powerful group and their minions inside the Washington Beltway that are so engrossed only in themselves it really is disgusting our country has come to that.

I don't agree with everything Trump does, but his ability to shake up that cabal and make them act like the crazed, egotistical lunatics they are and EXPOSING them for America to see is BY FAR the most important thing to come out of his Presidency.

I can't think of one person that takes these inside the Beltway media experts and Congressmen seriously at all anymore. They are all a joke.

Great post, but I specifically wanted to touch on Hillary's apparent importance. Many still think she is important apparently because that Tulsi Gabbard video mentioned something about overturning Hillary's "throne" (or something along those lines). I wouldn't have given her the time of day past the tweet calling her a warmonger and the epitome of rot in Washington.

And just looking at that bloated *****, it may take a forklift to overturn anything.

Hillary, Biden, Obama

Drag them all in to be questioned!

Trump accuses Obama of treason for ‘spying’ on his 2016 campaign

President Trump has ratched up his claim that the Obama White House spied on his 2016 campaign, charging in a new book that it was a “treasonous” act by the former Democratic president.

“What they did was treasonous, OK? It was treasonous,” he told author Doug Wead for his upcoming book, "Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of His Presidency."

“The interesting thing out of all of this is that we caught them spying on the election. They were spying on my campaign. So you know? What is that all about?” said Trump.

“I have never ever said this, but truth is, they got caught spying. They were spying,” said Trump who then added, “Obama.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ma-of-treason-for-spying-on-his-2016-campaign

She looks like she rolled right out of bed. WTF is she thinking.

"Where did I leave the corkscrew? Does the commissary here sell wine with a screw-off top? Did I remember to change my underwear? Oh, ****, did I remember underwear?"

And this extremely important point made can not be stressed enough either. I know Trump has the greatest protection on planet earth, but I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't even been a hint at an assassination attempt.

Hearing that Baker flipped and is cooperating - https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...ipped-now-cooperating-with-barr-durham-probe/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Former FBI general counsel James Baker has reportedly ‘flipped’ and is now cooperating with the Barr-Durham investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation - <a href="https://twitter.com/OANN?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@OANN</a></p>— Jack Posobiec &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; (@JackPosobiec) <a href="https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1187804071195004928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hearing that Baker flipped and is cooperating - https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...ipped-now-cooperating-with-barr-durham-probe/

<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1187804071195004928"></twitter-widget> <script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Baker knows it all. Durham has empaneled a Grand Jury.

BOOM!

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2d991e3dfc9abb2549972ce8b64c5d85.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sydney Powell, Flynn's new attorney is one outspoken, tough and brave woman. I respect her immensely.

Last edited:
Bwahahaha....I love it

spygate-hillary-obama-strzok-mccabe-powers.jpg

Meanwhile I must have missed the September Newsom request for more funds for his 'homeless and Ben Carson's response letter....

Earlier this week, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, and several California mayors and county and state officials asked the Trump administration for 50,000 additional vouchers for those most affected by the housing crisis, the Los Angeles Times reported. In the letter signed Monday, they also requested the federal government provide incentives for landlords to accept the housing vouchers.

The response was long overdue.

https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/Main/documents/SOHUD_Response_POTUS.pdf

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but it just occurred to be that perhaps the demonrats are delaying the vote on impeachment because they plan to flip against Trump as another reason to impeach him.

The opening of a criminal investigation is likely to raise alarms that Mr. Trump is using the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies. -NY TIMES

Possibly another reason why Hildebeast might run. She can say "Trump is weaponizing the Justice Department against his political opponents", of course that's what the Dems were doing all along.

Possibly another reason why Hildebeast might run. She can say "Trump is weaponizing the Justice Department against his political opponents", of course that's what the Dems were doing all along.

Exactly, as if his political opponents arent enemies of America. The projection of their wrongdoing is reaching new heights that were formerly seemingly unattainable. The dirty MF's need to go down so badly.