• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The culture of abuse at the Department of 'Justice'

Possibly another reason why Hildebeast might run. She can say "Trump is weaponizing the Justice Department against his political opponents", of course that's what the Dems were doing all along.

Hillary Clinton kept dropping hints she might run for president during TV interviews plugging her new book about Gutsy Women. Over the weekend, I saw a photo of Hilary standing on a hill gazing at a cemetery. You couldn't tell if she was saying hello to the voters or goodbye to the witnesses.

3DW9jJi.jpg

Nancy Pelosi arranged for Trump's impeachment hearing to be held in the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors, allowing no defense lawyer present. Trump's not allowed to produce any evidence or any witnesses and it's done in secret. That'll teach Trump to threaten our democracy.

LmpAxYR.jpg

I am always amazed when the political news media loves to throw out Trump's current approval rating like somehow America hates him.

But Trump has done exactly what I wanted by taking on three groups that America hates even more:

1. The news media
2. Career congresssmen
3. The intelligence community (especially at the top)

I just think it's a master stroke for him to be on one side of the fence and these groups on the other because America HATES the other side. How does a democratic candidate running against him for President separate themselves from the animosity America has for those groups above? They can't.

And what groups do people "like" the best? Have the most faith in?

1. Military
2. Small Business
3. Police

Three things Trump consistent praises and pushes for. For all his gaffs, his political instincts are just dead on. Strongly take on the groups people don't like. Consistent badger them. Consistently call them out. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Mr. Jones hates Congress. Trump hates Congress. Therefore Mr. Jones and Trump are on the same side.

Simple as that.