• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The day after this election

I will be helping the local Goodwill box up all the Stronger Together T's, Cleveland Indians 2016 World Series Champions paraphernalia, along with a bunch of Aaron Hernandez jerseys, to ship to Haiti.

Stay safe people, and don't forget, this didn't need to happen. You all made this happen. You wanted this, and now you have it. So you have to own it, and deal with it. Again, stay safe everyone.

Stay safe people, and don't forget, this didn't need to happen. You all made this happen. You wanted this, and now you have it. So you have to own it, and deal with it. Again, stay safe everyone.

What happened? Did I miss something?

tibs panties are in a bunch because he is scared a lying **** will not be elected President of the United States....
Nothing to be scared of. King Trump will be ordained, he will rule the land. You got what you wanted. Rejoice! America will be great again, so stop your bitching and moaning. Embrace the downfall of the Republic. This is what you've supported from day one. So own up to it, and accept this new reality. Welcome to Trump's America.

Nothing to be scared of. King Trump will be ordained, he will rule the land. You got what you wanted. Rejoice! America will be great again, so stop your bitching and moaning. Embrace the downfall of the Republic. This is what you've supported from day one. So own up to it, and accept this new reality. Welcome to Trump's America.

Trump hasn't made any indications of wanting to be King....unlike our current President. While race relations were not perfect prior to President Obama gaining office, they have become a whole lot worse over the last 8 years. While police officers are killed in the streets, President Obama ignores them and invites those that hate them to the White House.

Personally, I don't like Trump either, there are many posts during the primaries which show my opinion if you care to look for them, but any more years of the type of **** President Obama has put this country through will be a ******* tragedy. The affordable health care act is terrible. Health care needs to be reformed but with real reform and not just forcing **** on people.

If he wins, Trump will at least shake some **** up in Washington D.C.

The morning after

Hillary Clinton is the weakest Democratic candidate in decades. Yet, according to oddsmakers, she's going to win. American declines again. Trump will need to run the table in most battleground states, and if he loses Florida, it his margin of error is near zero.

Trump, who I really hope wins this election will exit politics with a bombastic speech that he won many states and got millions of votes. He might correctly point out the election is rigged, but at the end of the day, we are stuck with Hillary Clinton for four years. That's a sobering reality and with a Democratically appointed Justice Department, she's above the law and immune to any wrong doings.

While I do think Trump taught the Republican party a thing or two positive things for the future, I also think too many in the party disliked him, and there will be more finger pointing and those saying " See I told you so " on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016.

Because of the stakes in this election, I wanted to back the most electable candidate from the get go.

Below are the people Trump defeated in a Republican-only primary. The honest question is how many of the below people would have likely beaten Hillary Clinton. I see at least two, possibly three.

I really really hope I'm wrong, but 24 hours from now we can only ponder how things would have been if one of the below people secured the nomination. Though you might not like them all, I'd pretty much walk over glass to vote for all of them over Clinton.

Ted Cruz (7.3 million votes)

John Kasich (3.8 million votes)

Marco Rubio (3.5 million votes)

Ben Carson (732,000 votes)

Jeb Bush (277,000 votes)

Jim Gilmore (3,000 votes)

Chris Christie (57,000 votes)

Carly Fiorina (38,000 votes)

Rand Paul (65,000 votes)

Last edited:
What should Trump's 1st priority be as President?

My goodness, he's got a lot of work ahead of him, thanks in part of Obama's failures! Chose one or rank them from #1 to #5 with 1 being the most important.

Appointing a conservative Supreme Court Justice to replace Justice Scalia.

Reversing and renegotiating Obama's deal with Iran.

Lowering the corporate and personal income tax code to juice up business, jobs, and the economy in general

Meeting with allies like Isreal and the UK, and coming to a better understanding with Vladimir Putin.

Building the Wall for better border protection / protection from illegal immigration and repealing parts of Obama care.