• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The End Is Near - Miss Teen USA axes swimsuit competition

Spike

Reaction score
Miss Teen USA pageant replaces swimsuits with athletic wear

The Miss Teen USA pageant is dropping the swimsuit portion of its competition. "This decision reflects an important cultural shift we're all celebrating..."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-tee...swimsuits-athletic-wear-171436207.html?ref=gs

-------------------------

what ratings?

Culturally-Appropriate-Activewear-04.jpg

Having teen girls parade in front of adults and be judged on how their bodies look in a swimsuit is kinda creepy.

God Bless America

Red, white and boobs: American women boast the biggest breasts in the world

The U.S. is the breast country in the world.

American women have the biggest boobs across the globe, with the average babe’s bosom measuring a D-cup (which would be an F in European sizes).

The Journal of Female Health Sciences busted out this eye-raising new research after analyzing the volume of breast tissue in 342,000 women ages 28-30 in 108 different countries. They only surveyed ladies who were not pregnant or breastfeeding — and those whose boobs were not surgically enhanced — to get the most natural measurements.

“Women born in the U.S.A have by far larger breasts than women in any other country, while women born in Africa and Asia, particularly in the East Asian countries, have the smallest breast volumes,” the writers marveled in their report.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...d-biggest-breasts-article-1.2692447?cid=bitly

Before you ask...pics

screen-shot-2015-12-13-at-1-23-07-pm.png

Tips-to-get-bigger-breasts-how-to-get-enlarged-breasts.jpg

13442366_1777415199168554_2437304155204640179_n.jpg

hk-guns-in-the-hands-of-hot-chicks-5.png

5871b5583691a5554e97a8f967ef62e4.jpg

12472477_1742768809299860_6636768646275142116_n.jpg

All those boobs are fake.

Having teen girls parade in front of adults and be judged on how their bodies look in a swimsuit is kinda creepy.

Most of the strippers in the VIP section of strip clubs are 18 or 19. You want these poor girls to starve?

Is there another reason to watch?

Maybe....if they are 13 or 14. But if they are all over 18, it's not that bad.

If you took your point even further, one could argue that NO beauty contest should have us parade women around, scantily clad at all. One could argue doing so is disrespectful to all women.

_I'm_ not arguing that, but it could be debated. Muslims would lose their minds if their women were in such contests. They would probably rape them and then stone them to death.

I don't want to be a party pooper, but the linked article states, "Editor’s note: Subsequent to publication, it was determined that the study reported on was fake. We regret the error."

Maybe....if they are 13 or 14. But if they are all over 18, it's not that bad.

If you took your point even further, one could argue that NO beauty contest should have us parade women around, scantily clad at all. One could argue doing so is disrespectful to all women.

_I'm_ not arguing that, but it could be debated. Muslims would lose their minds if their women were in such contests. They would probably rape them and then stone them to death.

I don't really have a problem arguing that. I mean, I'm certainly not some uber feminist but the whole idea of a beauty pageant is kind of archaic and bizarre to me. But hey, they're adults if they are willing to volunteer for that, that's their business. The Miss Teen USA pageant is 14-18 year olds...so yeah the idea that some 14 or 15 year old is having her body judged by some random adult guys is pretty creepy.