• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The FBI Mysteriously Close New Mexico Observatory

Aliens....pshaaaaaaawwww! Media ate your brain or something to believe that crap. Clearly this is a case of the T-Virus getting free; they need to close down the hive till it can be contained.

How great would it be that when we make first contact with an Alien species, Donald Trump is our President...

If that won't make people's head explode, I don't know what will.... LOL

Especially if he fast-tracked them to citizenship. LOL

Aliens....pshaaaaaaawwww! Media ate your brain or something to believe that crap. Clearly this is a case of the T-Virus getting free; they need to close down the hive till it can be contained.

I thereby volunteer to get locked in a tiny room with ...

42.JPG

https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspo...ar-observatories-closed-and.html?spref=fb&m=1

6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!
on September 13, 2018

Follow up on our article: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated and shutdown for 'safety reasons'.

The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, and a nearby United States Postal Service office, were evacuated and shutdown for security reasons on September 9, 2018 observatory officials said but they refused to tell us the reason for the sudden shutdown.

UFOs%2BSun%2BGina%2BFacebook%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Then, NASA tries to explain what happened on September 9, 2018 by issuing a statement that there were two lunar transits passing in front of the sun.

Here is NASA’s explanation:

On Sept. 9, 2018, NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory, SDO, saw two lunar transits as the Moon passed in front of the Sun. A transit happens when a celestial body passes between a larger body and an observer.

The Moon does not, of course, actually change direction, but it appears to do so from SDO’s perspective based on the fact that the spacecraft’s orbit essentially catches up and passes the Moon during the first transit.

It has become known that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown: We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico.

But there’s more; on September 11, 2018 Maria G. Hill from Salem, Indiana has photographed something extraordinary near the sun what can be described as large disk-shaped UFOs as well as a huge fleet of smaller UFOs that accompany the massive disk-shaped UFOs.

UFOs%2BSun%2BGina%2BFacebook%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Gina wrote on her Facebook: September 11, 2018 8:02AM Salem, Indiana. “This is what showed up in my camera after I took a picture of the sun in the eastern sky this morning. iphone 8 with a camera lens adapter.”

“A green circular door-like object is at the center of the vortex/worm hole and a serpent snake at the top right above it, by a circular disc. I am sure this has a symbolic meaning with the snake and the disc - pictures and videos are on my timeline” Gina said. Besides, in the two videos here and here Gina talks about the massive UFO disks and the fleet of smaller UFOs.

https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspo...ar-observatories-closed-and.html?spref=fb&m=1

on September 13, 2018

Follow up on our article: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated and shutdown for 'safety reasons'.

The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, and a nearby United States Postal Service office, were evacuated and shutdown for security reasons on September 9, 2018 observatory officials said but they refused to tell us the reason for the sudden shutdown.

Then, NASA tries to explain what happened on September 9, 2018 by issuing a statement that there were two lunar transits passing in front of the sun.

The Moon does not, of course, actually change direction, but it appears to do so from SDO’s perspective based on the fact that the spacecraft’s orbit essentially catches up and passes the Moon during the first transit.

It has become known that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown: We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico.

But there’s more; on September 11, 2018 Maria G. Hill from Salem, Indiana has photographed something extraordinary near the sun what can be described as large disk-shaped UFOs as well as a huge fleet of smaller UFOs that accompany the massive disk-shaped UFOs.

Gina wrote on her Facebook: September 11, 2018 8:02AM Salem, Indiana. “This is what showed up in my camera after I took a picture of the sun in the eastern sky this morning. iphone 8 with a camera lens adapter.”

“A green circular door-like object is at the center of the vortex/worm hole and a serpent snake at the top right above it, by a circular disc. I am sure this has a symbolic meaning with the snake and the disc - pictures and videos are on my timeline” Gina said. Besides, in the two videos here and here Gina talks about the massive UFO disks and the fleet of smaller UFOs.

Maria is from Salem Indiana? That's like 20 minutes from me. Interesting.

WE know why they're here!

They want our wimmin!

Breeders

pphoto_It2.jpg

Ark said:
They can't have mine. She's the love of my life

that's sweet, Ark.

AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia

Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile

BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain

Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo

Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii

Webcam at JAT OBservatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

Maria is from Salem Indiana? That's like 20 minutes from me. Interesting.

Ok after taking a peek at her Facebook, I think she's a bit Looney tunes. Apparently she walks outside every morning and snaps pics of UFO'S. With her cell phone.
Who knew it was that easy. Damn.

Ok after taking a peek at her Facebook, I think she's a bit Looney tunes. Apparently she walks outside every morning and snaps pics of UFO'S. With her cell phone.
Who knew it was that easy. Damn.

Yeah im sticking with it aitnt aliens... thats always been the winning bet thus far lol

on September 13, 2018

Couple months ago my old job had me out driving in the middle of the night and I was listening to talk radio, guy played a recording of an electronic voice that dialed a wrong number and was reading out code numbers. Scared the hell out of me especially since I was in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. Like the kind of place where UFO's show up.

Couple months ago my old job had me out driving in the middle of the night and I was listening to talk radio, guy played a recording of an electronic voice that dialed a wrong number and was reading out code numbers. Scared the hell out of me especially since I was in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. Like the kind of place where UFO's show up.

O.o
You could've possibly stumbled across a numbers station.
Had no idea those still existed.

I remember reading that way back in the cold war era and even WWII
The stations were broadcast for intelligence agents to decipher as codes.

I'd be spooked too lol

O.o

I'm scared now. Not only about Ron's story, but that Ark is really that easy.

So they should be showing up before long. Don't be that person standing on top of the building with a welcome sign. You know just in case they zap you with a giant death ray.

So, what is happening? Where are the facts found?