• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The good and the bad from Trump's election.

I do not give a rat's *** what "the world" thinks of us. Much of "the world" is experiencing the miserable consequences of its failed liberal policies. Obama may be liked but he has zero respect. Obama is the world's little *****.

Is the world scared of what Trump might do if they **** with us? Good. Joining hands and singing kumbaya has gotten us nowhere.

America laughed at Brexit? Strange delusional liberal worldview you have.

I was just going to post that I didn't recall Americans laughing at Brexit. I know many cheered it though.

Bill Maher talked abou how liberals and the media cried wolf and unfairly treated both McCain and Romney as being totally unacceptable and unfit to be president and then when they really needed to get that message across it fell on deaf ears.

Yep.

And the (D)'s vitiated any argument that Trump was disqualified to be President on the basis of how he treated women, when 20 years ago, the same people insisted that Bill Clinton's sexual shenanigans were irrelevant to the office, and that "sex is personal."

Oops.

Too funny how liberals keep trying recast the truth. Apparently Mahr is trying to say that this time they got it right when they called the republican candidate unacceptable. No, Hillary was unacceptable, and not just because she failed miserably in her duties. She's an unindicted felon and an unindicted co-conspirator in the criminal Clinton Foundation enterprise.

By the way, Comey, YOU'RE FIRED!

I don't think she is smart enough to endure office.

Well, I think the same about her mother and the current occupant of the Oval Office....

Well, I think the same about her mother and the current occupant of the Oval Office....
Even liberals think she's stupid -
“I have heard more and more chatter of [Chelsea] and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people,” Band complains in the exchange. “Not smart.”

Podesta’s response is brief but leaves his thoughts very clear.

“You are perfecting your skills for understatement,” he says.

from - http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/podesta-calling-chelsea-not-smart-is-an-understatement/

Like you said though, stupidity is not an obstacle for democrat candidates.

I'm not a Dem, and this is not a Con vs Dem argument. These are perceptions from the center, and believe me, I would have a list of pros and cons if Hillary won too. You may disagree, but the perceptions are there. Especially the one where the world is laughing at America choosing Trump, much like Americans laughed at Brexit. The world is changing to become more conservative, and liberals are going to have to stop finger pointing and blaming conservatives for all of their problems, to get any real work done now. I only hope they choose to work with the conservatives instead of block every proposal and work against them, as the conservative congress has done for the past 4 years.

You can blame Harry Reid for the do nothing congress. Last time I looked, he was a democrat.

jus like I perdicted

TURNING BLUE STATES RED!

_92352421_counties_past_present_pennsylvania.png

_92346646_counties_past_present_florida.png

heard today he won our county which is pretty liberal.

Odumma and Hillary were laughing stocks to the world. Neither were respected and neither did anything correctly in regards to foreign powers. Not a single relationship with any country (allies or enemies) is better because of them and in fact, most are much worse.

Trump really can't do any worse. Plus, he will bring respect and swagger back to the US.

Facebook has been very instructive today in finding out what black people who you've known all your life really think of white people.