• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The good guys should never have guns...

Sorry... For some reason you have to scroll to the top after clicking the link.

Dude's a hero

Jesus ******* Christ, read the idiotic comments.

"If the United States didn't have so many guns, this never would have happened."

Right, and if Bruce Jenner had a ****, nobody would have heard of him.

I heard about it. My home state of Arizona I believe. There's still a little of the old West there. It kind of flavors things.

I heard about it. My home state of Arizona I believe. There's still a little of the old West there. It kind of flavors things.

Mr. and Mrs. Steeltime will be Arizona residents in the next 12 months.

Kommiefornia can go **** itself.

Az is like kalifornia without so many crazy people. It used to be anyway. A LOT of people have moved there since then though. What parts? I was born in Mesa when it was small. We could walk to watch the Cubs spring training.

Jesus ******* Christ, read the idiotic comments.

"If the United States didn't have so many guns, this never would have happened."

Right, and if Bruce Jenner had a ****, nobody would have heard of him.

The comments section of Huffpo is leftie central. I believe many that post there are academics. Should not surprise many here.

Az is like kalifornia without so many crazy people. It used to be anyway. A LOT of people have moved there since then though. What parts? I was born in Mesa when it was small. We could walk to watch the Cubs spring training.

Prescott. Wife and I bought 2 acres, building a home for us, and a barn for our horses. Gorgeous area, with an amazing view.

Prescott. Wife and I bought 2 acres, building a home for us, and a barn for our horses. Gorgeous area, with an amazing view.

Thats crazy. I've thought of picking that area for a retirement home. The Temps are cool and mild, the views are beautiful and there aren't too many people. Also, hop in the car and you're in Phoenix/Mesa in no time. I'd have to say that you've made a very good choice in my opinion.

I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but the local news tonight just identified the perp in the above article as an illegal Mexican National.

I'm shocked!

We looked at Prescott. Too desertish for my tastes. It's way better than Phoenix, though. I'll stick with Wyoming thanks. Here something like that gets a guy an award.

We looked at Prescott as well before settling on a place about 20 miles south of Flag.
Prescott always has something going on in the summer and Whiskey Row is a good time.

How the heck can you afford that area? We loved it, but the prices are like Kaliforniastan prices.