• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The governmnet Shut down blows up in the Dem's faces

Coach, everyone that is here illegally already has a record. They broke the law entering our country illegally. It isn't my fault that a child's parents broke the law. That child shouldn't be here. Period. I know that sounds cold, but if you keep making exceptions, and our politicians always do, where and when does it end? All it does is encourage more. And look at where we are because politicians are more worried about votes than defending the laws they are sworn to uphold. Our representation in Washington is what is broken, not the immigration system.

I agree completely.

I posted this on FaceBook:

It really isn't a complex issue at all unless you think of it emotionally rather than logically. If we do not enforce the immigration laws and protect the border then we have no national sovereignty. If we have no national sovereignty then we have no country. The facts of the issue are this; we have a finite number of jobs and resources, and a finite amount of space for people to live. The USA cannot accept a never ending stream of unskilled semi-literate day laborers and continue to have a high standard of living for its citizens.