• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Joys of Obamacare

Seriously. I thought I saw something in the mail from them recently and I got mad just thinking about it. And you can bet that I'm sharing that opinion with everyone I know that brings it up too.

Yep and AARP's Part D supplement is United Healthcare. My work never slows down. Damn near killed us to become Obamacare compliant, can't wait to un-do that ****.

The AARP has been sending me **** for years, even before I was old enough. It took me multiple calls to get off of their mailing list. I will NEVER be a member. Their endorsement of Obama and Obamacare was instrumental in his election and the ACA getting passed into law. **** them, forever. Yeah, that's how pissed I am about it.

My employer who used to give us money for health clubs, money to not smoke which could go to our 401K and money to decline the insurance here if we have it through a spouse ($190! a month), has had to terminate all of these offerings due to Obama Care. It's not JUST that our insurance has went up but these other things that have impacted our bottom line as a household. Additionally, I used to be able to purchase over the counter medications with my HSA monies. Not anymore. WTH.

Get your Dr to write you a prescription for the otc medicine and you can pay for it with your HSA.

Get your Dr to write you a prescription for the otc medicine and you can pay for it with your HSA.

I have in a couple of instances. Prevacid is OTC and expensive even for generic versions. The prescription version is less than half the price.

Epic "oh ****" moment from Hildebeast, who has to try to bullshit her way out of it.

Epic "oh ****" moment from Hildebeast, who has to try to bullshit her way out of it.

WHAT.THE.****? That moment when you realize you've been used to pay for free-loaders while taking less benefit with higher cost.....and you voted for change.

WHAT.THE.****? That moment when you realize you've been used to pay for free-loaders while taking less benefit with higher cost.....and you voted for change.

The people who thought that it wouldn't affect them remind me of the Bernie supporters in my area. People living in $400,000 houses with Bernie yard signs? WTF indeed.

Just to qualify my last statement...$400,000 for a house in flyover country is a lot of money.

Insurers say they have struggled, in particular, with customers who have signed up for coverage outside regular enrollment windows and then dumped expensive claims on their books, a problem the government has said it would address.

What? You mean exactly what everyone predicted would happen happened? Shocking.

I don't know if I should be happy not to be able to use them and their terrible customer service or pissed because my premium is now gonna go up even more.

We always had good service with UHC.

The AARP has been sending me **** for years, even before I was old enough. It took me multiple calls to get off of their mailing list. I will NEVER be a member. Their endorsement of Obama and Obamacare was instrumental in his election and the ACA getting passed into law. **** them, forever. Yeah, that's how pissed I am about it.

My employer who used to give us money for health clubs, money to not smoke which could go to our 401K and money to decline the insurance here if we have it through a spouse ($190! a month), has had to terminate all of these offerings due to Obama Care. It's not JUST that our insurance has went up but these other things that have impacted our bottom line as a household. Additionally, I used to be able to purchase over the counter medications with my HSA monies. Not anymore. WTH.

We had something similar called a benefit credit. If you did not take the employers insurance you received $165 per pay. Due to Obamacare they tried to cut it out. According to our employer the govt said it seemed like they were paying us to not take the insurance..People threw a fit and bombarded the Corp HR guy. Several people including myself were either quitting or having to find another job. Thankfully the Corp HR guy went to bat for everyone and we got most of the money back, but they called it something different now.

I'd put 90%+ of the blame on Odumma. Everyone opposed to Odummacare said this would happen and it's happening. They all said you couldn't keep your doctors as promised by Odumma and they were correct. They said prices would skyrocket and they were right. Less people are insured now than before Odummacare. So, why are libtards hanging their hat on this piss poor legislation that has ruined American healthcare (and it wasn't that good to begin with)?

Hilldog has been hanging her hat on every move Odumma has made during the last few months of her campaign. This should be very easy to show how bad things are and are going to get and beat the piss out of her. That doesn't even include her scandals, lies, criminal acts, etc. Go get her Trump!