• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

the largest collection of weepy millenials on Facebook

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
done. be cool for a bit. we shall troll for years!!

the tolerant ******* booted me

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Thank you for one more reason I'm not on Facebook.

Reactions: MTC
I spent 20 seconds on it. Someone owes me for that.

Man I can troll that mother ****** like no ones business and get those entitled libtards eating out of my palms all the while making them look like ********.

My cover photo gave me away

the tolerant ******* booted me

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Yup I tried to get in, no luck. Damn you Supe, you blew it for the rest of us.

I requested to join on my own. *fingers crossed* they let me in :D

Which one of you are Bob Sprinkle?

They would kick me out in a flash. Wow those are some very confused people. The change the delegates stuff cracks me up. What a bunch of babies.

Bunch of flaccid dicks ... "no opposing viewpoints allowed."

Hey, fuckweeds, the internet has no "safe spaces." These pampered, babied, soft, spineless ****s make me sick. One story on that ***** site:

'Suicide hotlines receive record number of calls after Trump win"

Jesus, those jelly-soft snowflakes are lucky I was not answering the phones at one of those hotlines. "Oh, you think that because your candidate lost, you should kill yourself? Well, can't disagree with that - jump!!"

what a bunch of idiots. This youth of our nation is embarrassing.

I got you covered

Must see tee-veee

"OMG!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!"

They don't seem to be taking this very well.

I got you covered

Must see tee-veee

"OMG!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!"

I always thought liberals do their research before making a judgement. Pfft. Cry babies

Funny thing is when I click on the link, I never even see the group. It's as if I was blocked before I ever visited the page. I wonder if they block people and all of their friends too, and therefore Supe got me blocked.

Odd nonetheless that I can't even see it.

Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

I'm in!!!

This is my post to a lady who took her daughter to the ER after being stressed out over the election... on Obama care.

Thank god for Obama care for you and your daughter! I should go to see the doctor as well as I have been so stressed out over this election. I am so scared that trump will start making me pay for my healthcare now. I have anxiety and panic attacks which don't allow me to work. Obama care has allowed me the freedom to not stress about my healthcare for so long I forgot about how stressful that is. My uncle is so smug saying I'm going to have to start paying for it. How can I when I can't hold a job because of my anxiety? He makes $20 an hour and can afford to pay for health care but the people like me who don't have the ability to work can't. I'm so worried that come January 21st I'm going to have to be forced into a job. What if Trump takes my ebt card and apartment away as well? How about my phone and internet? I'm so stressed right now I think I need to see if there's something the ER can do for me. :(

Had someone comment on this saying I don't need the ER just a joint. Here's my response.

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. It's a real disease and unfortunately I can't get medical marijuana. You sound like the nurse at the ER always giving me a hard time when I go to the emergency room. Just because it's not an emergency to her doesn't mean it's not one to me!! My last ER visit would have cost $10,000 if not for Obama and his affordable health care act. Too bad he can't fix the doctors who send me home with ibuprofen or some other bandaid to get me through the day. What if I had to pay for that out of my own pocket? I can't afford that and that's why the 1% needs to pay more taxes!!

Last edited:
I already have 2 likes lmfao

My response to a picture of Patrick Stewart wearing a safety pin. Not sure what the safety pin means but some sort of libtard symbolism.

Patrick Stewart is a great American! He's always been a champion of the people who isn't afraid to speak out against the conservative establishment in Hollywood!!