• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

the largest collection of weepy millenials on Facebook

The reaction by these fragile snowflakes is truly disturbing. Their inability to come to terms with a political loss is a serious mental defect. I understand that people are shocked by the result of the election, as I am. But the over the top belief that their lives are in jeopardy is something I don't understand. I feel that the bigoted main stream media has these weaklings brainwashed. I don't know , maybe this is the level of adversity these people need to snap out of it.

The safety pin is supposed to be a symbol you were with hillary and not trump... supposedly so that other people upset can use you for support... well, that, or so the thugs Soros hired know which voters to eliminate from the voting poll and which to leave alone... I personally see it as a mark of an immature, selfish person myself.... Person up, accept it, and move on....

I got the courage to make a post. I'm hoping it gets approved

Someone is worried trump will kick their fake *** off of social security disability. Here's my response.

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and because of my crippling disabilities cannot work. Obama as awarded me the freedom to not have to stress about my healthcare, apartment, ebt, phone, electric, internet and the list goes on. If Trump takes that away I will be forced to work which will obviously give me more anxiety and panic attacks. All these trump supporters don't understand the stress of having to worry about your healthcare, food, rent, etc because they have jobs and can afford it. What happens to all us who are dependent on these great programs?

I have three likes already on this lmfao!!!! How ******* stupid are these people!!

Last edited:
"I know exactly what you are saying. I have friends and family who can't answer when I start bringing up the fact Trump said deplorable things about women. They come back at me with this Bill Clinton and the Lolita express bs and Bill Clinton and all the infidelities he had. Hey, we are talking about Hilary not Bill!! Or when I say trump didn't pay taxes they start in how the Clinton foundation doesn't either and paid for Chelsea Clinton's wedding and only paid a small percentage towards charitable giving. Hey, wouldn't you give your only daughter a beautiful wedding if you could?? Or when I say trump lies and is a criminal. They bring up the emails and Benghazi. Hey, you've never made a mistake? What about Bush deleting emails??"

I'm having too much fun with these fucktards

"What a fat pig. She's a stupid, ignorant, ugly, pile of human excrement! How can anyone say such awful things? Oh, she's a republican that's how. That's why us progressives need to stick together and get rid of the hate those imbecilic people have for the progressive movement!"

This group is a major part of the problem and they have no idea.

Man I've spent way too much time trolling to not be kicked out yet. Hell, I'm getting likes and compliments on my posts. I'm going to have to take it up a notch.

My post on someone worried they might get kicked off social security disability. 4 likes already

"I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and because of my crippling disabilities cannot work. Obama as awarded me the freedom to not have to stress about my healthcare, apartment, ebt, phone, electric, internet and the list goes on. If Trump takes that away I will be forced to work which will obviously give me more anxiety and panic attacks. All these trump supporters don't understand the stress of having to worry about your healthcare, food, rent, etc because they have jobs and can afford it. What happens to all us who are dependent on these great programs?"

My post on someone worried they might get kicked off social security disability. 4 likes already

"I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and because of my crippling disabilities cannot work. Obama as awarded me the freedom to not have to stress about my healthcare, apartment, ebt, phone, electric, internet and the list goes on. If Trump takes that away I will be forced to work which will obviously give me more anxiety and panic attacks. All these trump supporters don't understand the stress of having to worry about your healthcare, food, rent, etc because they have jobs and can afford it. What happens to all us who are dependent on these great programs?"

Pull me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to mess with them too! :tyrannosaurus:

Asking how to deal with a family member who is a trump supporter.

"I tell them my opinion and when they try to push their opinion on me I make it clear I won't listen to their hateful, demeaning, ignorant rhetoric because I am a tolerant liberal."

I got in. It's a scary place there with talk of Hitler youth forming, censorship and hatred. That's just the Dems ideas for countering Trump's presidency.

these dumb ******* let my DOG in

I clicked the link and it says its no longer there.

The more absurd I get the more likes and compliments I get.

I must have been blocked before.

I can't add anyone. When I try it says I don't have the authority to edit this group. Just change your profile pic to Bill Clinton and then click to join lol

Just wait till another shoe drops on the Libs

zlRAAtg.png

sRG5OkP.jpg

The reaction by these fragile snowflakes is truly disturbing. Their inability to come to terms with a political loss is a serious mental defect. I understand that people are shocked by the result of the election, as I am. But the over the top belief that their lives are in jeopardy is something I don't understand. I feel that the bigoted main stream media has these weaklings brainwashed. I don't know , maybe this is the level of adversity these people need to snap out of it.

To borrow from Michael Savage..."liberalism is a mental disorder".

That statement is not meant only to make fun of or disparage liberals anymore.

Its the truth.

Last edited:
elfie needs a safetypin

I know! I have family and friends saying it's over and no one wants to hear my opinion so just accept the loss. Excuse me but that's not how this works! Adults don't accept things they cannot change but instead post constant social media opinions to change the outcome. Even if we can't we can change the minds of all our Facebook friends minds and make them realize how wrong they are! And don't listen to the ones who tell you to fact check your posts. Someone already did that's why the meme was created!!! So many simple minded people and without our constant bombardment of posts they'd never be educated!!

They are lapping this **** up.