• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The left on display yet again. Why am I NOT surprised?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Aurora James, the woman who designed Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (NY) “Tax The Rich” dress that AOC wore to the recent Met Gala, reportedly owes a significant amount in back taxes.

The New York Post reported that the 37-year-old was a “notorious tax deadbeat with unpaid debts dogging her in multiple states,” most of which center around a company she created in 2011, Cultural Brokerage Agency, which serves as the parent company to her fashion company.

The Post reported:

The company racked up three open tax warrants in New York state for failing to withhold income taxes from employees’ paychecks totaling $14,798, the state Department of Taxation and Finance told The Post. The debts — which were incurred before the pandemic — stem from 2018 and 2019. The company has been hit with 15 warrants in total since 2015. The company got into a deeper hole with the feds. Between April 2018 and April 2019, the Internal Revenue Service placed six federal liens on Cultural Brokerage Agency totaling $103,220. The liens specifically cite the company’s failure to remit employee payroll taxes.
The Post reports that James’ company has received $41,666 in pandemic relief aid; her company owes $62,722 in matters related to workers’ compensation; and her company has allegedly relied heavily on “legions of unpaid interns working full-time jobs.” The report added that James bought a $1.6 million property in California last year and that it is already listed as “delinquent” by L.A. County, which told the newspaper that she owes more than $2,500 in property taxes.

Stealing from employees, stiffing the government for money owed while taking money from that same government then pimping and strutting around while exclaiming "tax the rich"? So lefty. No wonder the group of lying imbeciles known as progressives love the hypocritical scum.

And no wonder I am not surprised in the least.

In case you missed Whoopie's melt-down on a "view" episode last week, she red-pilled herself when she realized that SHE is in the 1% and she said, "I don't think they all understand you may have children, or grandchildren or even grandparents that you are taking care of. Just because you make 4 or 5 hundred doesn't mean you have alot of money to pay extra taxes."

Joy, (I'm a ******* dried up *****) Behar said, "No, I think it's about people like Bezos or Musk that they are trying to get to pay more taxes." And Whoopie replied, "We are the 1%, they're talking about US. And I can't afford to pay 80% taxes on my income."

With these people it's always someone juuuuust a little richer than them that they want to tax. They don't mean THEMSELVES. No no. They mean, you know... the RICH(er).

That's really what AOC's dress SHOULD have said, "Tax the Richer".

Man, there was this famous quote by someone not to long ago about draining something. …..🤔

I guess sheep love to be sheep

Joy, (I'm a ******* dried up *****) Behar said, "No, I think it's about people like Bezos or Musk that they are trying to get to pay more taxes." And Whoopie replied, "We are the 1%, they're talking about US. And I can't afford to pay 80% taxes on my income."

People that stupid should be barred from voting.

Behar, you stupid hag, the tax increase applies to any person making $200,000 or more in income and any couple making $400,000 or more.

With these people it's always someone juuuuust a little richer than them that they want to tax. They don't mean THEMSELVES. No no. They mean, you know... the RICH(er).

Liberals: "The wealthy should be taxed. Wealthy is defined as anybody making $1 more than me."

Should read, "Tax the Idiots." (D)imbos would finally be forced to carry the freight.

Taxes are racist.

In case you missed Whoopie's melt-down on a "view" episode last week, she red-pilled herself when she realized that SHE is in the 1% and she said, "I don't think they all understand you may have children, or grandchildren or even grandparents that you are taking care of. Just because you make 4 or 5 hundred doesn't mean you have alot of money to pay extra taxes."

Every tax happy dem Ive ever met is absolutely no different than a racist ******* who thinks the minorities are all criminals… they believe the 1% are all white republican Americans who sit in a mansion sipping tea and talking like tge villains from animal house… thats just not true… most are foreign, tge Americans are often democrat or liberal and most are championing the same causes the libs do… that old money adage is crap… Rupert Murdoch? Foreign and all his kids are giant libs? The Wall street douchbags unabashedly supported Hillary… all the tech giants are really liberal or libertarian… most oil and gas millionaires and billionaires aren’t even american… Hollywood millionaires? Mostly liberal… hell most of the ceos of big power and big pharm are even libs these days…

when those giant taxes hit, all of those guys get loopholes to slide through, Whoopi is right… they ultimately target the upper middle class… not even the upper… they are looking to create a chirn that keeps everyone in the lower class except the ultra rich… always has been the plan…

the whole concept targets the rich WASP class that really is more of a stereotype that Hollywood concocted… there are plenty of fair tax systems that could be enacted without destroying the middle class…

Also the fundraiser that AOC attended wearing said dress cost $35,000 a plate. I wonder who paid for her? She doesn't have that kind of money.

Also the fundraiser that AOC attended wearing said dress cost $35,000 a plate. I wonder who paid for her? She doesn't have that kind of money.
She already got a bunch of ethics inquiries over it, but honestly, those politicians are always at such events… she just didn’t use the correct backdoor way to funnel money to fake pay for it like an experienced crook would have…whoops, i mean experienced politician….

i dont find AOC much different than a hundred other house members other than she attention ****** better and thus takes more hits…
She definitely takes all the conservative anger these days lol

another display of kindness and acceptance by the Left as they inject race into everything that can be found or reported on.

Well, maybe not yet.
Politicians can keep leftover campaign funds as long as they claim it as income on their taxes. This is particularly useful for Democrats in highly Democrat areas where there is little or no Republican threat. Once they're in they don't have to spend much on reelection.