• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The new GOP platform

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
It's 28 pages long. Much of it is pics, etc., so it's not a long read. I figured that it might be different now, so here you go.

GOP platform

TY

me too, now. Not sure what happened there

Apparently they took anti-abortion language out for the first time in 50 years. The True Believers will be pissed off but realistically four years ago PA gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano's strong anti-abortion stance got him waxed in the election and helped cost Trump the state and reelection.

As can be said with many things regarding Trump, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Apparently they took anti-abortion language out for the first time in 50 years. The True Believers will be pissed off but realistically four years ago PA gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano's strong anti-abortion stance got him waxed in the election and helped cost Trump the state and reelection.

As can be said with many things regarding Trump, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
Sorry. I won't cave on that issue. Ever.