• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Dems losing their Effing Minds Thread

Just like 90% of the protestors who show up at local town halls you don't live here so I'm really not sure why you give a **** but hey maybe Hungary will do something noteworthy and we can discuss how your country should handle itself.

Yeah, this seems like an insurmountable mantra for you guys, that just gets repeated over and over. I may not currently reside stateside, but how could I not care about the country I was born and raised in, a country I'm a proud citizen of? It may shock you there are - and have always been - American expats that travel and work abroad. And keep telling yourself that "90% of the protestors who show up at local town halls don't live here" if that makes you feel better. It's the line Trump, Spicer and Co. have been going with, might as well stick to that. We'll see how that works out.

I'm sure there are some paid political operatives - from both sides - who are engaged on some level in organizing protests. But dismiss the nationwide uproar at GOP townhalls as a far-left frenzied mob of political agitators at your own peril. Maybe you guys think if you repeat enough lies over and over it'll somehow become the truth.

GOP rep: Town hall protesters are constituents, not paid demonstrators
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/320779-gop-rep-calling-town-hall-protests-paid-inaccurate

Town hall protesters scoff at Trump admin's claim they're paid agitators
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/some-town-hall-protesters-scoff-at-paid-allegations/

No evidence that protesters are paid to disrupt Republican town hall meetings
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ters-are-paid-disrupt-town-hall-meetings-goh/

No evidence town hall protesters are being paid
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/town-hall-protesters-paid-no-evidence-235321

I don't know how many of these protesters are paid, or not. What I do know, is that in nearly all the protests here in Pittsburgh, you have the same cast of characters showing up, regardless of the theme. It is a coalition of left wing causes, ranging form LGBT groups to environmental groups, etc.They come out and wear their ***** hats, and all of the protests end up being an anti-Trump rally. Their message is lost and diluted, and many are becoming sick of this constant whining. I have a feeling that a lot of these same left wing warriors are showing up at these town hall meetings, continuing their incessant whining.

Is this something you are proud of, George? Conservatives were pissed for the past 8+ years but didn't cause any civil unrest anywhere close to this degree. My representative couldn't even be in the gym to watch his daughter graduate high school because he did not want to be a distraction.

Democrats should denounce the violence and physical threats but for the most part they have sat on their hands while their followers go nuts. Some have even advocated violence. Pretty sad group of lowlifes if you ask me

This IS the Left and their hypocrisy man.

In an instance like this, where Conservatives are systematically being targeted, Tibs and Libs are apologists for the Liberals. There are Liberal leaders writing and imploring Liberals to persistently harass Conservatives where ever they go - at dinner, on travel, at work, on the streets - intimidate and harass them. This is ok to them, because they must "win." There's no consideration for the other side's opinion or position.

Yet, after a situation like Manchester, these same Liberals will ask for your patience, tolerance and acceptance of Islam. Let's not jump to conclusions. Understand, most Muslims are peaceful.

But damn you Christians, scourge of the Earth...you must be vanquished.

Comical, really, if it weren't so scary. We have students today scared to state their Conservative beliefs, for fear of physical attack. People in public, attacked for their beliefs. Pols unable, like your Rep, to do public engagements, for fear of being harmed.

The Left has become a Violent, Dark world.

This IS the Left and their hypocrisy man.

And they have taken over the universities to poison the minds of our children. I don't even want to send my kids to college with the way things are today. Hopefully when they're of that age we will have independent training programs specific to certain fields of work with online courses and internships.

Yeah, this seems like an insurmountable mantra for you guys, that just gets repeated over and over. I may not currently reside stateside, but how could I not care about the country I was born and raised in, a country I'm a proud citizen of? It may shock you there are - and have always been - American expats that travel and work abroad. And keep telling yourself that "90% of the protestors who show up at local town halls don't live here" if that makes you feel better. It's the line Trump, Spicer and Co. have been going with, might as well stick to that. We'll see how that works out.

Ok George, put your boots on the ground here in the States for a few years, get to know your neighbors, the politics of your district and then attend one of those meetings. You can tell right off they are all on the same tour bus and they'll be in the next district the next night. You ask others and they have no idea who those people are. Don't see that happening so please go right on preaching about how we should handle our affairs.

The "voicing displeasure" as Tibs likes to call it is very worrysome and is essentially "Mob Rule". It is the downfall of Democracy because there will likely not be many conservatives who want to jeopardize themselves or their families and I'm sure that's part of their ploy. The only possible outcome of this is eventually civil war. These anarchists need to be exposed for what they are before things spiral totally out of control.

The "voicing displeasure" as Tibs likes to call it is very worrysome and is essentially "Mob Rule". It is the downfall of Democracy because there will likely not be many conservatives who want to jeopardize themselves or their families and I'm sure that's part of their ploy. The only possible outcome of this is eventually civil war. These anarchists need to be exposed for what they are before things spiral totally out of control.

Yeah, but if it comes down to a civil war it will be over before it starts. We on the right have most of the guns and Trump controls the military. What are the morons on the left going to do? Keep yelling? Those ******* can't fight us with sunflowers and butterfly nets.

I've read several opinions recently that the un-american, facist, one-sided, violent positions taken by the left are going to spur conservative momentum to such a degree that the left will whither away and cease to be a factor in policy making for decades to come. One can hope.

Are you all seeing the same "non-locals" who shout down the representative at town halls near you? If so I implore you to attend and make your voice of support heard. Unfortunately the local news will likely only show the foreign radicals. At the least, drop your representative a letter and tell them to keep fighting. You know the threats against them have to be weighing heavy.

Are you all seeing the same "non-locals" who shout down the representative at town halls near you? If so I implore you to attend and make your voice of support heard. Unfortunately the local news will likely only show the foreign radicals. At the least, drop your representative a letter and tell them to keep fighting. You know the threats against them have to be weighing heavy.

My city and county are pretty much all republican. When there was a demonstration after the election in Indianapolis there were three bus loads of paid protesters from Chicago.

Speaking of losing their minds...is there any doubt whatsoever that hers is completely gone? Still worshiped by Libs though.

---------------------------------------

Pelosi Accidentally Refers to NRA as Part of Intelligence Community

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) appeared to confuse the National Rifle Association with the National Security Agency during remarks Tuesday at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation's 2017 Fiscal Summit.

While being interviewed by CNN's Dana Bash, Pelosi discussed the ongoing investigation into whether there was collusion between Donald Trump's campaign and the Russians, and whether he may have obstructed justice, according to NTK Network.

"To have a president say, if he did, to the director of the FBI, or the DNI, the Director of National Intelligence, or the NRA person that—um, uh, that they should not go forward, it raises questions that need to be answered in a facts and law way, and not hearsay," Pelosi said.

The NRA, of course, is a gun rights advocacy organization.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1le_Y-xOGWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've read several opinions recently that the un-american, facist, one-sided, violent positions taken by the left are going to spur conservative momentum to such a degree that the left will whither away and cease to be a factor in policy making for decades to come. One can hope.

There aren't as many of them as they think there are. Ronald Reagan once said that the Liberals would overplay their hand.

There aren't as many of them as they think there are. Ronald Reagan once said that the Liberals would overplay their hand.
You gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to run...

...You never count your ill-gotten money, from the Clinton Foundation, cause Bill will never be seen in the Oval Office again, havin' cigar fun!

(Just realized how much I love that song)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

You gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to run...

Yessiryii Bob boy .....

p1aB06v.jpg

But at least their 'freak show' is amusing at times.

202437.png

<header class="article-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: medium; line-height: inherit; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(17, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);">And she had a top security clearance. WTF?

The woman accused of leaking classified information once wrote she wanted "to burn the White House Down...find somewhere in Kurdistan to live," prompting prosecutors on Thursday to argue she would flee the country if she was released on bond. Reality Winner appeared before a judge in Augusta, Ga., on Thursday who ordered her to remain jailed until her trial. Prosecutors argued that the 25-year-old might try to flee the U.S. if she was released on bond. They added that Winner wrote in her notebook alleged plans to set the White House on fire, travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban, WSB-TV reported.
Winner also called her mother while in jail and coached her on what tell the media, urging her to say that her daughter was "scared."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-leaker-wanted-to-burn-white-house-down.html
</header>

Hillary Clinton phoned the President's office shortly after midnight. “I need to talk to the president, it’s an emergency!” exclaimed Hillary.
After some cajoling, the President’s assistant agreed to wake him up. “So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?” grumbled Trump

“A Supreme Court Judge just died, & I want to take their place.” begged Hillary “Well, it’s OK w/me if it’s OK w/the mortuary.” replied President Trump, & he rolled over & went back to sleep.