• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Dimtard 2020 Campaign Thread

Wake me up when you Democrats finally pick someone. Then I'll go to town on them and tell you why they suck.

Arguing over 20 wannabes and telling you why each is bad is exhausting and not worth my time in the long run.

My vote is cast in stone, but I will say I am watching the Iran situation closely. I do not want a land war in Iran. Period. If the War Pigs inside the Washington beltway get their way and that somehow happens, I'm not a big fan. I don't mind maximum pressure on Iran. I don't mind air strikes as retaliation if Iran lashes out at western or ally targets. But no boots on the ground in Iran. Never.

Arguing over 20 wannabes and telling you why each is bad is exhausting and not worth my time in the long run.

I only watched the highlights but I loved it when Beto started talking in Spanish and Corey Booker looked at him like, "How dare you pander to Hispanics more than I do."

I only watched the highlights but I loved it when Beto started talking in Spanish and Corey Booker looked at him like, "How dare you pander to Hispanics more than I do."

There's got to be an SNL skit in there somewhere.

I would tune in, but this is the part that typically turns me away...when someone like Fauxcahauntas says we should pay reparations to homosexuals and the camera pans to the audience and I see every day people (or the paid actors they are employing) rowdily applauding for these "Let's Kill America" proposals.

"You can't fix stupid."

Have to turn the channel.

I'll read about it tomorrow.

How about that piece of **** Castro guy, who actually said he was for trans abortion rights? Um, dude, guys can't even get pregnant...you ******* retard.

Castro is loved by the left. When he talks with such high intelligence it will be difficult for Harris and her "hate" to beat him.

How about that piece of **** Castro guy, who actually said he was for trans abortion rights? Um, dude, guys can't even get pregnant...you ******* retard.

Maybe he was talking about aborting the Trans?

To be fair -- Trans women (males in transition) can't, but certainly Trans men (females in transition) can.

The early democrat debates are like ...

POLITICAL BUM FIGHTS!!!

On a side note... Did we REALLY just have a debate among presidential hopefuls where the candidates spoke SPANISH?

W.T.F...? Should we just call it and say we don't even HAVE a country anymore?

Tonight on a new segment called "In Their Own Words..."

Turning to Biden on Thursday, Harris said she doesn’t think he’s racist, but she said it’s “hurtful” to hear him talk about finding common ground with two senators who built their reputations and careers on segregation.

This is the "new left"... They have no interest in 'finding common ground' or 'working together'... The new left is all about "isolate and destroy". How, precisely do they hope to accomplish anything in congress if they refuse to attempt to find common ground with people on the opposite side of a piece of legislation. It seems they don't. The new normal, apparently is endless executive orders, bypassing congress & senate and essentially making their jobs practically meaningless...

I thought it was funny when Biden said "My time is up." LOL. Peace out!

Tonight on a new segment called "In Their Own Words..."

Turning to Biden on Thursday, Harris said she doesn’t think he’s racist, but she said it’s “hurtful” to hear him talk about finding common ground with two senators who built their reputations and careers on segregation.

This is the "new left"... They have no interest in 'finding common ground' or 'working together'... The new left is all about "isolate and destroy". How, precisely do they hope to accomplish anything in congress if they refuse to attempt to find common ground with people on the opposite side of a piece of legislation. It seems they don't. The new normal, apparently is endless executive orders, bypassing congress & senate and essentially making their jobs practically meaningless...

I'm sure she mentioned those segregationists were Democrats, too, right?

To be fair -- Trans women (males in transition) can't, but certainly Trans men (females in transition) can.

That's very unfair of you to say and it's offensive. If a male in transition thinks he can, then he can. So don't hate.

Reactions: BAS
I thought it was funny when Biden said "My time is up." LOL. Peace out!

Biden and Bernie going at it:

giphy.gif

That's very unfair of you to say and it's offensive. If a male in transition thinks he can, then he can. So don't hate.

did you just assume gender, you ******* bigot?

So here is the positioning from the comms director for the DNC - Luis MIranda. We have to address the cost of healthcare because these undocumented immigrants are going to get care anyway - at the ER for example - so cost is the thing we need to be looking at.

First of all, the false premise is that we need to base our calculations on healthcare costs for illegal aliens. No we don't. We need to stop that ****. Secondly, this is the same argument Obama used to get Obamacare through. YEAH! Obamacare increased costs for the healthcare system and consequently taxpayers and the consumer. All government programs do that and it was no surprise to anybody.