• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

Joe seems to want to fight this out. Good good.
Quitting is for quitters. When Joe was growing up in Scranton as the only Jewish boy in the black church in a Puerto Rican neighborhood, his daddy told him (after sitting at the table figuring out the grocery budget) that the Bidens don't raise no quitters.
Hunter took Joe's fatherly advice and says that rehab is for quitters.

Quitting is for quitters. When Joe was growing up in Scranton as the only Jewish boy in the black church in a Puerto Rican neighborhood, his daddy told him (after sitting at the table figuring out the grocery budget) that the Bidens don't raise no quitters.
Hunter took Joe's fatherly advice and says that rehab is for quitters.
Joe's story sounds very familiar... Poor guy..

Last edited:
Joe seems to want to fight this out. Good good.
Jill and Hunter too.
Dem politicians seem to be all about the party winning until it gets down to them personally. Then they almost never resign or stop running for office.
Sen. Menendez was just found guilty of bribery and he isn't quitting either.

Jill and Hunter too.
Dem politicians seem to be all about the party winning until it gets down to them personally. Then they almost never resign or stop running for office.
Sen. Menendez was just found guilty of bribery and he isn't quitting either.
He thinks he will win. He knows he will by cheating.

451872789_10229554676103805_4037453764075809723_n.jpg

These people are such deceivers willing to do anything to keep power.

Biden getting 81 million votes. The most in our history, shows that.

They are proof of what happens when democracy no longer follows the rule of law.

They speak of it as some noble thing all can partake in. It's just mob rule without the rule of law. The constitution was written to protect us from mob rule.

Of course without enforcement, the constitution is just a bunch of words on old paper.

These people are such deceivers willing to do anything to keep power.

Biden getting 81 million votes. The most in our history, shows that.

They are proof of what happens when democracy no longer follows the rule of law.

They speak of it as some noble thing all can partake in. It's just mob rule without the rule of law. The constitution was written to protect us from mob rule.

Of course without enforcement, the constitution is just a bunch of words on old paper.
More importantly... Where is J'Biden?
Did they kill their own president cause he wouldn't back out?

THIS has all the markings of a coup from within.

We are so far down the banana republic rabbit hole at this point.

More importantly... Where is J'Biden?
Did they kill their own president cause he wouldn't back out?

THIS has all the markings of a coup from within.

We are so far down the banana republic rabbit hole at this point.
They had this set up from the get go. Pedo Pete wasn't fit enough for the job before getting the job.

These people hid it as much as possible for his entire tenure as installed president. Didn't allow anyone to primary him,because they wanted to put their own person in place, screw the voters.

The cat would have also been out of the bag if they let someone like Kennedy debate Biden.

They want to keep with the marxist regime Obama installed.

Democrat Democracy! I don't ever want to hear that **** come out of their mouths again.

They are the true threat to this republic.

Looks like everyone is lining up behind Kamala. Full speed ahead? Mixed race. Jamaica black, not African black. Indian. Descendant of slave traders. Sounds perfect for their base voters. She is far left, they like that too. She will win. Open borders. Free Healthcare for illegals. Not enough money? Just raise taxes. Don't forget climate change. The next 8 years ought to put America in last place.

I don't like this sh!t. I got drunk on beer yesterday. Today, just grumpy. I hate seeing the country destroyed.

Looks like everyone is lining up behind Kamala. Full speed ahead? Mixed race. Jamaica black, not African black. Indian. Descendant of slave traders. Sounds perfect for their base voters. She is far left, they like that too. She will win. Open borders. Free Healthcare for illegals. Not enough money? Just raise taxes. Don't forget climate change. The next 8 years ought to put America in last place.
Here's what everyone needs to understand. And I believe everyone here at SN already knows.
I could pull over on I80 south, scrape up a slaughtered deer, slap a D on it and put it up against Trump and that's what the democrat voter/fanbase would vote for. It's over.

Here's what everyone needs to understand. And I believe everyone here at SN already knows.
I could pull over on I80 south, scrape up a slaughtered deer, slap a D on it and put it up against Trump and that's what the democrat voter/fanbase would vote for. It's over.
Is the D for deer or dead?

It's over as far as unity ever being a real option. There's no middle ground with them. How can you have a middle when one side wants to fundamentally change the country.

Yep
That is obviously not biden
They do work along side Hollywood
It's fiction. Just like a movie. No wonder they're so close to Hollywood actors.

They're both professional liars. I wouldn't be shock if they gave them acting lessons.

It's fiction. Just like a movie. No wonder they're so close to Hollywood actors.

They're both professional liars. I wouldn't be shock if they gave them acting lessons.
Hollywood and media work closely together when it comes to the ol propaganda machine. Goes way, way back.

Hollywood and media work closely together when it comes to the ol propaganda machine. Goes way, way back.

It should be talked about more in the media(that isn't lefty).