• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The price of food

I trade fresh and canned veggies to a neighbor for eggs. Have not bought enough a store egg in 5 years
That is not true. I bought eggs over the holidays 2 years ago

I do not know the county you live in. I live in MD. the county I work in, If I go to a grocery store, they charge .10 a bag for plastic, .05 a bag for paper. Restaurants charge the same.
The county I live in does not. they are side by side. It really depends on the county you live in.

We live in the USA. We all pay taxes, and give hundreds of millions to illegal immigrants. Serious question, if a person enters the USA illegal, should they ever get the right 1 ) ever get vote and 2 ) receive social benefits beyond the basic heath and transport fee out?? We pay for that too. Maybe the states that border on Mexico need a 20 cents per grocery bag and a 30 cents to use a bathroom key to support this problem.

We live in the USA. We all pay taxes, and give hundreds of millions to illegal immigrants. Serious question, if a person enters the USA illegal, should they ever get the right 1 ) ever get vote and 2 ) receive social benefits beyond the basic heath and transport fee out?? We pay for that too. Maybe the states that border on Mexico need a 20 cents per grocery bag and a 30 cents to use a bathroom key to support this problem.
You can't if you move to Mexico.

If I recall you live in Florida? I would blow up my counties elected officials. Florida still has a glimmer of the good old US of A.

In answer to your question, Illegals should not have the right to vote, or get any benefits what so ever. Thier are plenty of ways to get into this country legally. just might take a bit longer.

If I recall you live in Florida? I would blow up my counties elected officials. Florida still has a glimmer of the good old US of A.

In answer to your question, Illegals should not have the right to vote, or get any benefits what so ever. Thier are plenty of ways to get into this country legally. just might take a bit longer.
When I looked into getting a work visa for Italy one of the things you have to do it prove that you are self-sufficient and will not be a burden on the government.
AFAIK, Spain and Portugal are the same way. I'm not sure about voting rights.
Basically the problem I had was that you need a job offer to get a work visa and without a work visa it's hard to get a job offer. I have some specialized skills (embalming people) which is one thing they look for but no connections with funeral homes in Italy and even my relatives there didn't know anyone in the business.

Yes, I live in South Florida, I agree with you, and Ron DeStanis is a young, smart, and effective communicator who shipped the illegal immigrants to Matha's Vineyard, MA for example. In other words a liberals worst nightmare. His track record in the state is excellent.

He has my vote already. He needs a bit more personality to appeal to tis 5-15% of voters who vote democratic and republican. Ie, the independents.

Adams will be voted out. He declared war on pizza in New York city.

Watching that Mayor Adams video, it is my opinion that anyone who is unable to properly pronounce the word "ask" is undeserving of respect.

Turns out that 'plantation owner' is a Holocaust survivor. Good call Mayor.

Watching that Mayor Adams video, it is my opinion that anyone who is unable to properly pronounce the word "ask" is undeserving of respect.

Turns out that 'plantation owner' is a Holocaust survivor. Good call Mayor.
QBR.

What the hell was that response?
He is her mayor, her public representative and not only was he condescending and racial for no apparent reason, he did not answer her question.

Why does race have to come into every single conversation in politics.

thank god it is not like that in the real world

Why does race have to come into every single conversation in politics.

thank god it is not like that in the real world
Only when you’re a Democrat and on the losing end of the argument.

Only when you’re a Democrat and on the losing end of the argument.

He should change his platform to the Price of Food is to d@mn high. He is right about the rent. Things are lining up for a disaster with this inflation and Biden is the pied pier. That man is crazy, but he is not wrong on this topic.