• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Religion of Tolerance and Peace At it Again

Yeah, but Christians do bad **** too.

But....but...c-c-c-c-crusaaades!....and stuff

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...ntence-for-christian-woman-accused-insulting/

Pakistani court upholds death sentence for Christian woman accused of insulting Islam

But BHO stands with Islam.

That's all.

Have no fear, we will see thousands - nee, tens of thousands - of decent Muslims taking to the street to protest this atrocity. Here they are now:

1348395437-muslims-protest-anti-islam-film-during-strike-in-dhaka_1471282.jpg

muslims-protesting-in-uk-640_s640x427.jpg

s_p05_51839332.jpg

Okay, maybe not so much. But I am SURE we will see protests like this very, very soon.

Like we always do when the religion of peace rapes, brutalizes, murders and destroys.

More peaceful, freedom-loving protesters of the Islamic persuasion showing their disgust with the idiotic rulings from the corrupt theocracy from the "religion of peace":

london-muslim-protest-1.jpg

london-muslim-protest-2.jpg

london-muslim-protest-6.jpg

london-muslim-protest-7.jpg

london-muslim-protest-8.jpg

These peace-loving protesters will not stand for the murder of a woman on such idiotic grounds. They just won't.

Yeah, stuff like the KKK and stuff!
And stuff like slave owners were Christians and stuff.
The muslim slave trade is still alive and well today. Boko Haram in Nigeria, and Isis are doing it as we speak. I guess the radical feminists will be around shortly in a massive protest. Wait for it. .............wait for it. .............

Wouldn't you just love to see an airstrike on one of these demonstrations? Napalm would work.

I hope they all drown in lakes of their own blood. **** islam and it's pedophile schizophrenic false prophet. They make it easy to hate them.

The muslim slave trade is still alive and well today. Boko Haram in Nigeria, and Isis are doing it as we speak. I guess the radical feminists will be around shortly in a massive protest. Wait for it. .............wait for it. .............

Yep, the Muslim slave trade in North Africa had been flourishing 700yrs prior to the slave trade to the Americas, yet idiot liberals still think slavery was the invention of the evil European white man.

But wait...the KKK has still done more turrible stuff. Turrible man.

well, 21STEELERS is writing a book.
maybe he'll include a drawing of the fun-filled peace-loving prophet.