• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The "Ron DeSantis is a Badass" Thread

Are you ten years old?
That is a serious question.

Likely 21. I mean I know he's been a member for a while, but much like his 'book', he's just stuck in a state of stupid perpetuity.

And what a creative name, must be why the book is coming along so well.

DeSantis Warns Biden: Deport Or Send ‘Unvetted’ Illegals To Democrat-Run States, Not Florida​

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

Aug 30, 2021 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
ORLANDO, FLORIDA - FEBRUARY 26: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speaks at the opening of the Conservative Political Action Conference at the Hyatt Regency on February 26, 2021 in Orlando, Florida. Begun in 1974, CPAC brings together conservative organizations, activists and world leaders to discuss issues important to them. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) fired off a letter Thursday, excoriating the Biden administration over their “reckless immigration policies” and demanded the “immediate” end of “unvetted” illegal immigrants being funneled into his state.
If Biden won’t deport the illegals, DeSantis suggested the administration direct them to a different state that supports the “flouting of our immigration laws” — not Florida.

“While Floridians are working to ensure that criminal aliens are not released back into our communities, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) appears to be hard at work resettling ever-larger numbers of illegal aliens who have no lawful status under federal immigration law from the southwest border to Florida,” the governor wrote in the five-page letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “I ask that DHS immediately cease any further resettlement of illegal aliens in Florida and that the aliens instead be removed from the United States or resettled in states that support the administration’s continued flouting of our immigration laws.”
“Floridians welcome responsible immigration that serves the interests of Florida and the American people, but we cannot abide the lawlessness that your department is aiding and abetting on the southwest border,” DeSantis said.
In a statement about the letter, the Republican further blasted: “President Biden, Vice President (Kamala) Harris, and their administration have refused to fulfill their responsibility to enforce immigration laws enacted by Congress and the resulting influx of unvetted illegal aliens endangers our national security and undermines the socioeconomic wellbeing of hardworking American citizens. Unfortunately, even though the federal government is responsible for immigration enforcement, it is the states who bear the brunt of this administration’s reckless immigration policies.”

Back in the day, local police in your town would regularly round up the folks they didn't much like in their town and give them a 1 way bus ticket. I think that's what has to happen now in all the purple states. Round up the immigrants and give them a bus ticket to CA. Preferably to bus stations near Pelosi or Water's homes.

For the record, I would TOTALLY chip in for a bus ticket.

It'll be fun to watch Hunter self-destruct when Daddy craps out and no one needs him any more.
You think anyone in D.C. is gonna take your calls when President Harris is in the Oval Office? Heh.
Ya, they will. Because otherwise he goes on a bender and spills **** they don't want spilled.

Post Joe, I see arkancide in his future.