• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Secret service needs to STFU

Maybe he should hire David Lee Roth's midgets. It would be a big improvement vs. Pat.

DLR.jpg

Midgets.jpg

Follow the money.

It was buried after 911, but a LOT of people made serious bank on airline stock.

The push is hot and heavy to say this guy was just trying to commit a mass shooting, not an assassination, now... I guess to try to diminish the political benefits for Trump....

The fact is, his three shots were clearly directed at the ex president... the people hit in the crowd were unfortunate collateral damage from missed shots... this was an assassination attempt by definition...

I hate political spin ... it gets annoying and tedious

I would have to believe Trump already has a personal Security Unit in place?
Like most things, there's Good, Better, and Best.
I don't know that I'd trust Blackwater guys but maybe Gavin DeBecker's people.

Rumor is cheadle will step down Monday... lots of bipartisan pressure

Its been confirmed the Agency denied Trumps detail more resources they repeatedly formally requested in writing...

The SS is crying that its understaffed, but as both an ex president and current candidate, there should be sufficient resources for trump, since he doubles up typical protection details...

Apparently SS has been covering more and more department heads... because again, SS protection is a status symbol... so they are skimping on their primary roles

Probably got threatened with charges to help her make that decision. She was very intent on staying no matter what.

What a horrible hire to be the director of the Secret Service.

No wonder Trump got shot with Cheats and Crooks getting together.
And "81" million dollars if not votes going to TFBFPOTUS.

She did exactly what she was hired to do - put Trump in mortal danger.
If not for Trump turning his head at the last second she would have been spectacularly successful at her job assignment.