• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The thing I see in the Steelers

When he said that, I was wondering how many teams have thrown fewer passes into the end zone the past three years... id bet none...

ADD in the inside slant…………………

I watched a little Bungles game and ****, one drive they used that play 3 times and it was easily ran / schemed.

Salute the nation

ADD in the inside slant…………………

I watched a little Bungles game and ****, one drive they used that play 3 times and it was easily ran / schemed.

Salute the nation
Seems like when we run it our WRs have a defender right on top of them. Well that is for every pass play we run so......

Seems like when we run it our WRs have a defender right on top of them. Well that is for every pass play we run so......

Add the screen pass into that mix as well.

Seems like the last time we could run a screen pass was to Bettis………………….

Salute the nation

Even Ab was 5-10.
We don't need big receivers we need talent.
Whenever a players size is used as their main sales pitch, they aren't very good. Like Darnell Washington being known for being 6 foot 7 275 or Harris being a 240lbs bruiser. If people are talking about you're size it's almost always you're biggest selling point. That's no good. Jerome was an exception to the rule.
Steelers have had so many great WR over the years, none of them were good because of their measurables. Outside of maybe Mike Wallace speed, but he's not one I would consider an all time Steeler great.