• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Titstick In Chief Cant Even Climb Stairs

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
As the World watches, the feeble and weak puppet falls three times climbing the stairs of Air Force 1.

Damn, not a good sign. Either something's up w him or he's got mighty slippery shoes... looks like one of those gag clips, where someone caked his soles with butter or something.

Damn, not a good sign. Either something's up w him or he's got mighty slippery shoes... looks like one of those gag clips, where someone caked his soles with butter or something.
he's 78 and has dementia.
its a goddamned shame that the DNC and DOCTOR Jill propped this man up to use him in their quest for power.

Not suggesting it isn't funny or embarrasing, just fyi..for a little historical perspective. (y)

Falling is the Presidential way. Here is President Ford, Reagan, Obama and Biden slipping on the stairs.

1616179594497.png

Not suggesting it isn't funny or embarrasing, just fyi..for a little historical perspective. (y)

View attachment 4849
here's your ******* perspective...

162463335_116432573802910_1532144255908651314_n.jpg

Eh, that's a lot of steps. I'm 60 and my knees wouldn't like it either.

it was the high wind. yeah thats the ticket

Yeah, it's not like people slip going up a flight of stairs. Thank God something like that would never, ever happen to any of us. Just glad the President didn't re-injure his ankle that was in a cast not so long ago.

If you needed an perspective on how ridiculous the political divide in this country has become, this thread is it.

Biden's deteriorating cognitive function, and his son's financial ties to the CCP concern me more than a trip.

i'll assume you're still in control of your faculties when i ask this - would you try to run up those stairs in a suit with dress shoes on considering your knees? now add in if you were 78 and have onset dementia.

Several people have fallen going up the steps still not a good look. Needs some anti skid shoes

I’ve never fallen. It might be time to throw my hat into the ring.

Old Twinkle Toes. But hey it was windy, or so they say.

Just BTW... This is Biden talking about the time Trump stumbled:

“Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on,” Biden said with a smile and a laugh.

If you needed an perspective on how ridiculous the political divide in this country has become, this thread is it.

I think that is a result of a government that micromanages every possible aspect of life.

The bottomless demands of today's citizens for the government to pay for and control every aspect of the citizens' lives - housing, education, transportation, medical care, wages, computers, internet, and on and on - stems from the philosophy that every bad thing is the result of something beyond the person himself. Too fat? Capitalism's desire to poison its customers with non-nutritious fast food. Unemployed? Racist patriarchy to blame. Live in a shithole? Government's failure to impose sufficient rent control and litigation against slumlords. No girlfriend? Racist patriarchy's phony and idealized examples of beauty have made potential partner's expectations unrealistic, unachievable.

Nothing is ever my fault. Ever. Maybe I should get some exercise, eat a better diet, get rid of the facial tattoos and coaster-sized earrings stretching out my earlobes, clean up my apartment, clean up my neighborhood, get a job and work hard, and make myself a suitable candidate for the opposite sex?

No, not that. Capitalism, lazy government, racism and the patriarchy are to blame. That way, when I look in the mirror and see a fat guy with grotesque tattoos and horrid earrings, living off unemployment in a dirty apartment and zero chance for a girlfriend, I know who's to blame - everything beyond my control. Because if those circumstances were due to MY life choices, then I would be to blame and fixing every such problem would be within MY power.

I can't embed it, but watch this TikTok video parody of Biden falling. Damn, let's just say HIT!

www.tiktok.com/@fishnfitness1/video/6941701076412386566

And how many ways till Sunday is Tibs going to excuse Biden falling - not once - but three back to back times? Yeah sure, people slip once every now and then, we all have. 3 times, AFTER regaining your footing? Then put it all into context - no pressers. Every speech involves something as bad as "You know, the thing!" and some drool and slurring. In context, it's beyond a joke at this point to defend the physical and mental integrity of this guy. It's irresponsible.