• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Titstick In Chief Cant Even Climb Stairs

Yeah, it's not like people slip going up a flight of stairs. Thank God something like that would never, ever happen to any of us. Just glad the President didn't re-injure his ankle that was in a cast not so long ago.

Fell 3 times in 10 seconds. Can't speak in coherent sentences. Obviously confused most of the time. My father just died recently of dementia at 82 years of age. I know what it looks like. Joe the Plagiarist is where my Dad was 4 years ago. Joe is simply still ambulatory and hasn't started ******** himself yet.

Fell 3 times in 10 seconds. Can't speak in coherent sentences. Obviously confused most of the time. My father just died recently of dementia at 82 years of age. I know what it looks like. Joe the Plagiarist is where my Dad was 4 years ago. Joe is simply still ambulatory and hasn't started ******** himself yet.
Sorry for your loss. My Dad, my best friend, is 81. No dementia yet but I cherish every day.

Sympathies from me and my family to you and yours.