• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The tweet of the day.

Isn’t this the same guy who went against what his HC told him to do and scored a meaningless TD against Arthur Smiths then Falcons at the end of the game?
No thanks! Never been a supporter of this slug and after that play against the Falcons tells me he doesn’t listen and it’s about him.
**** Winston!

I say we just bring in everyone who was ever a QB, or can spell QB, and have open competition.

Everyone knows that Cam will win, but let's not shut out the other guys. 97 QBs in camp. That'll do.

I say we just bring in everyone who was ever a QB, or can spell QB, and have open competition.

Everyone knows that Cam will win, but let's not shut out the other guys. 97 QBs in camp. That'll do.

What about the QBs who can spell ”cat” if they are spotted the “C’ & “A”………………..?

Salute the nation

Can we figure out if what we already have is trash or treasure before we start sorting through every other team's long discarded trash? I mean ****, these damn national writers would have the Steelers just rooting around like folks at that state park in Arkansas .. hoping to find diamond in the dirt.

Can we figure out if what we already have is trash or treasure before we start sorting through every other team's long discarded trash? I mean ****, these damn national writers would have the Steelers just rooting around like folks at that state park in Arkansas .. hoping to find diamond in the dirt.

Right now the consensus with the majority is Kenny is trash. So they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink on a replacement. If it makes sense or not...