• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The (un) electability of the 2016 Candidates

Frankly the economy was a ton better under Bill. He had the good fortune to run into some lucky timing with the tech boom but at least he had the good sense not to screw it up.

My issue with Cinton was that in a blatent attempt to keep the market climbing he kept pulling restriction after restriction off of the failsafes, and while many never saw a calamity test those gambles, some of those lax laws led to the issues we see today. I mean bush did many of the same things in different sectors, but still, for a guy who believes that what a president does often doesnt have a full impact for a decade or more after he enacts a policy or law, I find fault with a lot of Clinton's moves back then...

ha ha - he's a bum! a parasite! a leech!

Bernie the Bum!
Lived with his mommy till he was 40, never had a real job, makes a living stoking the flames of jealousy and envy of those who work hard and are successful

WVug9YS.jpg

So let me point out that one of the areas I fully expect Mrs Rodham Clinton to get stomped in is national security... she gets low marks across the board and every major event makes people more worried about it... I think The Donald is fully going to connect her failures at state to ISIS and its going to be brutal

So we can all see that the establishment is backing Kasich to stay in the race... that skimps votes from either non establishment candidate and absolutely sets upa brokered convention... he cannot win and his backers are lending vocal support to cruz in places like Utah where Kasich has no chance just to keep the votes from Trump

But who determines what is 'just"? If you disincentivize people to be more productive with more taxes and regulation then you don't create as many jobs or as much wealth to grow the economy.

I like his analogy in another clip of "You have A and B deciding what to take from C to give to D.......and taking a cut along the way" in describing redistribution. The man knows whereof he speaks.

So we can all see that the establishment is backing Kasich to stay in the race... that skimps votes from either non establishment candidate and absolutely sets upa brokered convention... he cannot win and his backers are lending vocal support to cruz in places like Utah where Kasich has no chance just to keep the votes from Trump

He's mathematically eliminated after last night. There isn't even a way he can win a brokered convention unless the R's do some stupid **** there. Just get out man....have some ******* pride.