• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They will take all our jobs....Landscaper/ Failed Mass Shooter

Self propelled lawn mowers are dangerous. Just scary. Look at them. All those menacing handles. The Gubmint outlawed fully automatic lawn mowers a long time ago for a reason. Personally, I think semi-auto lawnmowers of the self propelled variety oughta be outlawed too.

only the ones with a larger than necessary cutting radius. no one needs to cut THAT much grass at once.

Self propelled wide radius mulching mowers are way too dangerous and need to be banned immediately. Everyone should bag their grass clippings.

I bag my grass. That's the main reason I have a pickup truck. Yard is too big for a push mower and too hilly for a riding mower so I use a push mower and bag it and it takes a few hours. Good workout though.
We have almost no Mexicans here to do it.

you aint got no Home Depot?

you aint got no Home Depot?

Yes but there are no Mexicans there. I live in a place that people move away from, not a place that immigrants move to.
1970 pop. 208,400. 2010 pop. 170,500.

Not really. We don't get many immigrants either legal or ill. They are not lazy or stupid and go where the work is, which is not here. 92.55% White, 5.96% Black or African American, 0.10% Native American, 0.25% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.20% from other races, and 0.92% from two or more races. 0.72% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. That's from the 2000 Census, I know in 2010 the Hispanic population nearly doubled to 1.4% after a second family moved in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_County,_Pennsylvania

Not really. We don't get many immigrants either legal or ill. They are not lazy or stupid and go where the work is, which is not here. 92.55% White, 5.96% Black or African American, 0.10% Native American, 0.25% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.20% from other races, and 0.92% from two or more races. 0.72% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. That's from the 2000 Census, I know in 2010 the Hispanic population nearly doubled to 1.4% after a second family moved in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_County,_Pennsylvania

I get it. I was just clarifying, regarding Supe's post, that at the majority of Home Depots you see a lot of illegals gather in the morning looking for work from contractors.

Yes but there are no Mexicans there. I live in a place that people move away from, not a place that immigrants move to.
1970 pop. 208,400. 2010 pop. 170,500.

take a hint, dude.

take a hint, dude.

If my friends in FL would keep their eyes and ears open for jobs there.....
Been a long time since I took Spanish in high school though.

Florida’s closed. Ogre at the beach shoulda told you.

If my friends in FL would keep their eyes and ears open for jobs there.....
Been a long time since I took Spanish in high school though.

That's south Florida for Spanish. I remember looking for one of the University Of Miami campuses about 14 years ago and stopped at 3 gas stations before I could find someone who spoke a lick of English.

That's south Florida for Spanish. I remember looking for one of the University Of Miami campuses about 14 years ago and stopped at 3 gas stations before I could find someone who spoke a lick of English.

Language tip: Regular is the same in both languages.

Language tip: Regular is the same in both languages.

In Italy gas is called "benzina" although the Italian word for computer is "computer".

The Italian word for "*******" is "Jon"...True story.

The Italian word for "*******" is "Jon"...True story.

That would be incorrect, the Italian word for ******* is ''stronzo" or "coglione". The Italian name for Jon is ''Giovanni". There is no letter J in the Italian alphabet.
You're welcome.