• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"They're not sending their best."

Pretty cool interview with him. Pardon it being Alex Jones, but cool to hear Rufio speak. It includes different or better footage of the punch as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bgjOpxBpCM8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alex says he spent hours analyzing this?

Pretty cool interview with him. Pardon it being Alex Jones, but cool to hear Rufio speak. It includes different or better footage of the punch as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bgjOpxBpCM8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha ha! Just noticed the punk's sunglasses go flying from the punch..lol

Alex says he spent hours analyzing this?
I've watched it a few times.... At first, I thought Rufio's punch was coming all the way from downtown but, I see now he starts his windup way back...starts to swing forward then he stops or hesitates for a split second and then continues the motion to knock the dude the **** out. Seems like all the power of his punch came in a short burst and not the big windup I first thought. Either way...justice was served.

I've watched it a few times.... At first, I thought Rufio's punch was coming all the way from downtown but, I see now he starts his windup way back...starts to swing forward then he stops or hesitates for a split second and then continues the motion to knock the dude the **** out. Seems like all the power of his punch came in a short burst and not the big windup I first thought. Either way...justice was served.
Saw that. Pretty impressive from a short (after he stops it), less than classic punching motion.